The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Hey it took me a minute to get back to reading this post but heres my shot at the battery:

battery.png

It was a minute or two before i figured out how to get the different colored portions to lineup correctly I'm not to familiar with shape 3d yet.

It looks good, accept for the colors..

Maybe I make some examples like your Image, only in other colors.

I was going for those cheap batteries that are included with things like remotes lol.

Oh, I know them..

Here added + and -, and edit the color abit

batterij3yg7.png

Back.

Hey it took me a minute to get back to reading this post but heres my shot at the battery:

battery.png

It was a minute or two before i figured out how to get the different colored portions to lineup correctly I'm not to familiar with shape 3d yet.

It looks good, accept for the colors..

Maybe I make some examples like your Image, only in other colors.

I was going for those cheap batteries that are included with things like remotes lol.

Oh, I know them..

Here added + and -, and edit the color abit

batterij3yg7.png

awesome battery

And here's something that took me a long time:

image removed

howd'ya make the clouds? i have to know.. i just got to know. :shock: lol :mrgreen:

I'm not sure. But judging from this thread (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21818) I'm guessing that they were made with something besides Paint.NET. The possibility of me being wrong is always there too. :P

Mixed Pyro's Sigtutorial and Dark's Bordertut.

Here is the result:

Nice!

I concur. Very nice. :mrgreen:

---

Here's my new deviantID. I'm still working on taking a photo of myself that I like enough to make into a signature... :?

I used Paint.NET to make it one of the prettyfulist* pictures of myself. Mostly (ok, nearly exclusively) used pyrochild's Gradient Mapping and ended up with this cool, sepia-ish thing. Thanks for writing that for us! :wink:

A_Drop_of_Red_by_Eulogy_Dignity.jpg

Like most people... I tend to have that goofy smile every time I try.

Straight faces seem to work without making me look too depressed. :wink:

*I can make up words! Yay me!

And i just used some transparency gradients to make it look good....

And it does just that. It's pretty much seamless. Looks great! :D

WOW Thanks...I made it this morning and it took me about 10 mins!!!

I Bet if i spent longer on paying attention to more detail i bet it would look even better!!! Icant work on a project for long because i want to finish it quick!!!

Just like i completed halo 3 on the night it came out!!! Kinda disappointed though...going off topic now :P

EDIT: I created this sig a while ago but i have just come to edit it and try and make it look better...could you lot tell/vote which one is the nicest/best....cheers

Original:

CarmineSignature.png

Edited:

CarmineSignature2.png

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

Hmm... the new one has a pretty harsh transition.

I found a remarkable tutorial on making button like things in Photoshop... Here's my first try at converting it to PdN.

It's still not quite close enough to the original for me. More tinkering! :D

buttontest.png

That looks dead good...how did you follow a PS tutorial on PDN?

And whats the link to the tut BTW?

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

You can find it here.

Many Photoshop effects can be done with Paint.NET... it usually just takes a few more steps. I'm trying to think of ways to work around PdN's limitations. :D

For example, I mocked the Inner Bevels and such using Shape3D to help out with the lighting.

Haha. It's a French Photoshop tutorial that was translated into English and is now being translated into an entirely different program. Grapevine anyone?

this is just some thing i made when my internet connection was lost.

weirdthingy1xh0.png

weirdthingy2vl1.png

i need peoples opinions on which one they like better.

Requisting Tut

-Thanks Oma,i like your style :)-

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Good job Wither !

i saw the tutorial on the general discussion and i was thinking how would he do that :)

you did it very very very nice :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

oh I love chocolates. off to the overflow to see what you are talking about.

early this morning I did a bit on the eyes and am now starting to merge them into the face. (will take aprox 10 to 15 layers to acheive this using paint brush, gassiaun blur and transparency) sneak peek. I will come back to the eyes again after I tweek the nose and forhead area. I usually jump around on a face so one area doesn't tend to get overworked. I notice the cupids bow over the mouth is now out of position by placing the eyes, this will be moved and made more defined once the nose is highlighted.

workinprogressDec242007.png