The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@wither, the buttons look really nice! :)*i actually saved the pic because e.g. are my initials lol (even though i know it stands for example :oops: :oops: )*

here's another one of mine:

fireandwater.png

*sorry to those who hate polar invs! lol, but i like 'em!*

Aile: Very, very sweet. I love it!

*sorry to those who hate polar invs! lol, but i like 'em!*

THAT is amazing. Even BoltBait would agree. Wow. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

wow you did that with the polar invertion?

not just polar inversion salu. there are other steps before that (to achieve the soft smoke-like effect around it), but polar inversion was the main tool that i used. :)

-----

Aile: Very, very sweet. I love it!
THAT is amazing. Even BoltBait would agree. Wow. :-)

well, thank you very much! :):mrgreen: i did this piece a looong time ago, and its been seating in my folder for months, collecting dust :AddNoise: :AddNoise: . its about time i give it a wee bit of sunshine. :)

Added an old look to my picture.

Maked Lots of pictures and turned them.

added realistic looked wood :) Enjoy !

G'dDay !

Bugster

woodwm0.jpg

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

@Bugster: that "old-time" photo looks pretty good, but you might consider adding some more blur; and maybe a layer of clouds set on Overlay or Additive. :-)

As for the other one: did you just do an Ink Sketch? Interesting look...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

no comment...............

just kidding. That image doesn't seem like much though.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

just dropped in quickly to say Merry Christmas, kids and grandkids will be here shortly for dinner

quick update on my work in progress

100% paint.net

I feel I am making good progress on this piece. Now I am liking the hair a bit more . Still feel the hair could use refining but think that will have to wait until I explore some more of the new plugins, maybe not this picture.

Next I want to work in the reflected highlights and not sure how to acheive that yet, still thinking , straining the noodle.

chat with you in the days ahead.

ciao

OMA

PS. a full 100% image of this is on my deviant art site click the link below my name and leave a comment please.

dec25.jpg

@Jake2K: Looks beautiful! Great render of the Zune logo. The dirty, half reflective look it has really is great! Though I would suggest either cutting off the sky, or making it more gray.

@TheHamster: Also looks great, Please continue :D