Sig-Of-The-Week #13 - Polar Inversion *aile wins!*

my secons comp entered :) the first was the skinning comp.no stock images :) . hope you like this :) it didnt take me long :) a few lines a gradient text a hell lotta polar inversion mirror and rotate and 1 twist :) . so hope you like it :) :

sotw-pi3.jpg

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

PolarInversionSmall.png

That's my entry :)

Made using mostly Paint.NET basic tools, with a few less basic tools (Polar Inversion+ Curves+ & Madjik's new Sine Waves plugin). :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Hi!

I'm new to the forum and to Paint.NET so making this one took me pretty long, but here it is.

There are some amazing sigs here, by the way! :)

Mine has clouds, a lot of blurring, feathering and anti-aliasing, a polar inversion and a polar-inverted polar inversion. I'm beginning to like this effect. :D

(100% PDN)

polarsigfo8.png

polarsigfo8.png

I can't believe I'm doing this, but...

Secret_Prototype_SOTW_entry_by_used.png

I'm posting my origional polar inversion sig instead of my excessively-advertised Dark Samus one. Why? Because I like it more, it's easier on the eyes, and 4 very dignified people requested that I use it. Oh, and there's one less stock image :)

Stock image used:

Ahead_by_usedHONDA.jpg

Go ahead, download the wallpaper. It's mine :P

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Amazing, you guys are too skilled for me, but here's my "attempt".

sigtg2.png

I'm 99.5% sure that sucks ... wait ... no ... hrmmm ... nevermind, yes it does.

(I probably shouldn't say this, because PDN is such a spectacular application, but shhhhhhh, 100% paint.net)

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

I find polar inversion rather entertaining ... then again, I'm a complete noob with zero ability.

I think I'll just shut up now.

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

I'm afraid I don't have the time at the moment to organize all the submissions into this one post (I'll take care of that later this evening), but I don't want to hold you back any longer than necessary. If you know for whom you want to vote already, send me a PM with the name of the artists. If you're still undecided as to for whom you wish to vote, you may wish to wait for this evening once I've placed all the entries here for easy viewing and comparing.

Taken care of. Hope I didn't step on any toes. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Aile is everything that's right with polar inversion. :-) Congratulations to all the winners!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Wow. Aile spanked the competition. I didn't vote, but I was actually going to vote for Aile, too. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y