Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Man Dan

Sig-Of-The-Week #13 - Polar Inversion *aile wins!*

my secons comp entered :) the first was the skinning comp.no stock images :) . hope you like this :) it didnt take me long :) a few lines a gradient text a hell lotta polar inversion mirror and rotate and 1 twist :) . so hope you like it :) :

sotw-pi3.jpg

Hi!

I'm new to the forum and to Paint.NET so making this one took me pretty long, but here it is.

There are some amazing sigs here, by the way! :)

Mine has clouds, a lot of blurring, feathering and anti-aliasing, a polar inversion and a polar-inverted polar inversion. I'm beginning to like this effect. :D

(100% PDN)

polarsigfo8.png

Well, I'm glad to see this week's competition seems to be very popular; some fantastic entries so far.

No stock images were harmed in the making of this signature; thanks go to Ed Harvey for Polar Inversion + and Crystalize.

PolarInvSig.png

wow! I've seen some really good polar inversions here! I don't know if this one could compete, but at least I tried. :)

sig_entry_final2.png

100% PDN, no stock images used.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but...

Secret_Prototype_SOTW_entry_by_used.png

I'm posting my origional polar inversion sig instead of my excessively-advertised Dark Samus one. Why? Because I like it more, it's easier on the eyes, and 4 very dignified people requested that I use it. Oh, and there's one less stock image :)

Stock image used:

Ahead_by_usedHONDA.jpg

Go ahead, download the wallpaper. It's mine :P

Amazing, you guys are too skilled for me, but here's my "attempt".

sigtg2.png

I'm 99.5% sure that sucks ... wait ... no ... hrmmm ... nevermind, yes it does.

(I probably shouldn't say this, because PDN is such a spectacular application, but shhhhhhh, 100% paint.net)

Well, my vote is in.

I had a hard time voting for any image where the polar inversion wasn't totally obvious.

And, yes, I still think polar inversion is the worst effect ever written. :D

And, yes, I still think polar inversion is the worst effect ever written. :D

:O i think its quite good TBH...you couldnt make anythin like it does manually!

and yep mines in too :D

I'm afraid I don't have the time at the moment to organize all the submissions into this one post (I'll take care of that later this evening), but I don't want to hold you back any longer than necessary. If you know for whom you want to vote already, send me a PM with the name of the artists. If you're still undecided as to for whom you wish to vote, you may wish to wait for this evening once I've placed all the entries here for easy viewing and comparing.

Taken care of. Hope I didn't step on any toes. :-)

hey i dint get about voting rules...can i vote for myself?

The rules in the first post state: please do not vote for yourself

thanks guys, to those who voted (and those who didn't but still liked mine. :wink: ). anyways, we're thinking of valentines day as the next theme. :)

Wai- What?!

I didn't win? :shock:

Nice job aile. I voted for you.