TechnoRobbo

PixelCounter 2

A Book Folding Plug-in

Menu: Effects->Object

This plugin is for folding books into decorative designs.

This is not an image effect.

It generates an Excel Spreadsheet for Book Folding

These Links may explain

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/26946-counting-filled-cells-in-column/?p=395648

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/32362-plugin-request-a-variation-of-the-pixel-counter-plugin/?p=431775

PixelCounter2.PNG?raw=1

pixelcounter2.zip

• Upvote 2

Ok, I have watched the video of someone folding paper, read the posts in the provided links, read the plugin description, opened a picture, ran the plugin,(nothing happened) it asked me to save the file (the one where nothing happened) called a csv in my documents folder, when I clicked the file it opened up in Excel a series of numbers in columns.

My questions - Is this a plugin for folding and creating an image in paint.net ?  or just some generator for Excel printing  references ? 

@NN - I think one needs an actual book, after using the Plugin to make the measurements.  Looks like a LOT of work - Phew!

Well, look at the bright side, now you know how to recycle last year's phonebook or an old encyclopedia (you could read a few entries while doing it).   :D

I think one needs an actual book, after using the Plugin to make the measurements.  Looks like a LOT of work - Phew!

It was a request - never done it my self

@NN - I think one needs an actual book, after using the Plugin to make the measurements.  Looks like a LOT of work - Phew!

Thanks Pixey. I was under the impression it was an effect plugin. 

Thanks Pixey. I was under the impression it was an effect plugin. 

You're welcome @NN - I thought so too at first ;) .

Hi, I downloaded Paint.net, then downloaded pixelcounter2 and added it to the effects as instructed. How do I get the lines on the image to then use pixelcounter? Just as a black and white image the counter went troppo with over 7000 measurements?! Attached is the image I would like to use. TIA

post-143905-0-83215400-1448691146_thumb.

I've saved your picture and will work with it this afternoon. The picelcountet2 does not require the lines as it is intended to be a cut pattern with many measurements. If you want a regular pattern with one fold per page then you must either add white lines yourself by removing pixels or select a white graph line pattern over the image.

Hi I am having trouble downloading the pixel counter plug in, when I try and extract file it is saying.....Adobe reader could not open because its either damaged or corrupted....any help would be fab, thanks