"Pictorium" forum: Rick said no go :(

Should there be a forum for "Pictorium" creations?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a forum for "Pictorium" creations?

• Yes
    • No

The vote is over!

Think about it. A forum in the Paint.NET Discussion area entitled The Pictorium" or "General Creations" or even "The Museum". It would be a meting place for... well... creations. It can also be a great place for contests. Its just a quick thought [that's been dangling in my head for weeks].

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I say no, because a forum is not made to display lists of pictures, followed with comments. All posts are equal.

Pictures, comments, spam ...

If we change the system, why not change it totally?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

I say no, because a forum is not made to display lists of pictures, followed with comments. All posts are equal.

Pictures, comments, spam ...

If we change the system, why not change it totally?

Well I'm not going to a Photoshop forum for stuff I made in PDN.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Well I'm not going to a Photoshop forum for stuff I made in PDN.

Use deviantART, photobucket, or something similar and place a link to it in your sig. aatwo is currently doing this. BoltBait also has a link to his work located in his sig.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

So should we be posting ideas for a name while we wait?

Pictorium

Paint.net Creations

Pictures in General

The Museum

User Art

Rick's Pics

Post PDN Pics [PPP]

Art (simple and to the point)

I'm willing to bet that it's going to be called Rick's Pics once he sees it :P

I don't think people's hard work and art will be noticed as well in a clogged 1 topic pictorium as their own active topics.

-----

If too many topics is a problem, you can go with other forums used methosd: Allow each user 1 topic as their personal album, and they can update it whenever they want. Where the suggested format is

[ Newest Image ]

[image thumbnail] [image thumbnail]

Link Link Link

Link Link Link

"By trying to reinvent the wheel every time we find very often with square wheels" ...X-blaster

I'm starting to think that there will be too many users posting in the user galleries to fit on one page. I think categories would work better. I'm also guessing that the original Pictorium is going be closed or moved.