What plugins do I need to make a woman look evil?

With layers and the line tool, anything is possible! :P

In order to know how you will do it, you must first know your end result. You know it, but we don't. Do you have an example of what you want?

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Well I want to give her black eyeshadow, and eyeliner, longer lashes, red lipstick, make her eyes glow red, or just make the eyes appear more evil, i want her face to be more evil looking too but im not sure how to explain that. Basically im looking to make her look a sexy evil, not a gross looking version

Shawn Edward Strickland

"The Strickalator"

Mine was a credit card...., boltbait.sad.png

Give her some teeth like in this tutorial : http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/15319-vampire-teeth-this-one-is-really-long-sorry-xd/

Darken her skin tone with Conditional Hue & Saturation

Change the eye color with this tutorial: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/14116-colouring-the-eyes/

Then give her your credit card boltbait.lol.png

Or you could give the credit card to me, and I'll do it all for you :D

Another useful tutorial:

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Um i got the conditional hue saturation plugin but its not working right, also the eye color change needs the feather plugin and i dont see where to get that

It is working correctly - you just need to work out how to use it. This thread might help explain: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21134-how-can-i-create-a-shape-and-recolor-it/page__view__findpost__p__348884

You can find many plugins in the Plugin Index (link in my sig), or here http://searchpaint.net/

^ what he said

Feather is in BoltBait's plugin pack here

I would highly recommend downloading his entire pack (along with the packs by dpy, madjik, pyrochild, simon brown, and Ed Harvey xD ) because you will find many tutorials using a number of his (and all those mentioned in parenthesis...except for Simon Brown, but his plugins are essential for other reasons) plugins.

Also consider the angle you're taking the photo from.

Slightly low camera angle with the subject facing ahead, but looking down, gives a haughty/superior aspect (think of subject "looking down her nose" at you). This is the experssion you want if you're going to associate her with evil.

While I'm on the subject of angles, if the photo subject tucks her chin in and peers slightly upwards at the camera (like over the top of imaginary eyeglasses) the expression is coquettish.

(I suspect this is why lots of young men have crushes on their female teachers - it's teacher peering over the top of their glasses at the impressionable young things! ) boltbait.big_smile.png