SOTW_Entry___Sherlock_Holmes_by_chrisco97.png

2ND PLACE IS CSM725

Total points: 10

SOTW_41_Entry_by_csm725.png

3RD PLACE IS WELSHBLUE

Total points: 6

dogs.png

Hidden Content:
Explanation: This week, sokagirl has chosen The Movies as the next theme. Basically, you are to create a signature based on your favourite movie.

From characters, scenes, film genre etc.. Example: if sokagirl were to enter and made a Star Wars one, then she can make any characters or a scene from that movie like Kenobi vs Vader. The film genre can be like horror to comedy or even Romance..

The Deadline for this competition is 23:59 (11:59) (EST) on Monday, July 5th

To see the current time in EST, click here (WorldTimeServer.com).

Check the SOTW Rules!

If your entry breaks any of the rules it will be disqualified.

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Max sig dimensions 500x200. NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500x150, so if it's too large don't try to use it as your sig.
  • No crude / offensive language, pics, et cetera.
  • Sig must follow the set theme.
  • Only one entry per person and no modifications to your image are allowed after submitting your entry.
  • You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig.
  • You are allowed one post in this topic. That post should include your sig, links to your source images. Placeholders (empty-posting now, editing in a link to your sig later) are not permitted.
  • Use new, fresh siggys. The idea is to get you to create new things, and if you're digging back in your storehouse of unused signatures, you're not doing that.
  • Note also that the winner of the current SOTW gets to choose the subject for the next competition!

------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting your entries only!

If you wish to talk about one of the entries you can do so here.

If a comment or other non-entry post is mistakenly made in this thread, it will be moved without penalty to the discussion thread. Just don't be surprised when it magically jumps over there.

Good luck all, and thanks for participating! ;)

Edited by chrisco97

33uubuc.jpg

Well, here's my entry...i thinks its cool, but i should had added someone more on the left, to balance him out, but i couldn't find a useful pic...so there it is...

Stocks:

(Planet Renders)Dark Matter

(Planet Renders)Catalystic Tsunami

(Planet Renders)Deciduous Tree Leaves

(Planet Renders)Demonic Explosion

(Last Airbender) Wallpaper 1

(Last Airbender) Wallpaper 2

Here's my entry.

debb1.png

100% PDN :)

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

well done Chrisco..and csm and welshy too. All great entries..congrats to everyone :D

regards j.d.

Yes, it will be interesting. I have to head somewhere, but after I am back it will be up. :)

well done Chrisco..and csm and welshy too. All great entries..congrats to everyone :D

regards j.d.

Ditto from me! Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012