Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

Sorry I'm so late to reply. I want to say how amazing this is! I saw the details of this image which made me go "Wow!" Nice work with the soft pinks and darker tones. Very beautiful, indeed. You're doing so well I'm happy to say it over and over and over and...well, you know, over and over again. :star::star::star:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@ barbie , thank you very much ;) glad you liked it .

@ Helen , no worries . I thank you for the sweet comments :cookie:

@ Welshblue , thank you kindly but these were made with brushes .. I'm dabbling a lot with them these days .. But I do use the shape3d a lot as well .

Cracks and Marbles (I believe that's what it's called - the 2nd image from the top in your first post) has beautiful colors and nice composition. 'Grats on the fractal win and Yellow Spool is brillo. KIU!

@ j.d hey thanks for stopping by , glad you liked the basket . If I can remember I made it with the checkerboard which I then beveled the squares , shape3d cylinder [ play around with the nubs ] try and keep it flat and not a ball . Use the twist for one end then mirror left to right that should connect the ends together in which will end up a basket . Hope this helps ?

@ Helen , thank you sweetie 6_6 will be working on something better soon .

hi Sokagirl. thanks for the "quickie tut!" :mrgreen:

didn't quite reach the standard of "the basket" in your gallery. but hey, I enjoyed trying.

anyway, this is what I ended up with..more of a "bowl" than a "basket" :/

regards j.d.

@ j.d melek ,Wow !! amazing , you have to put that in your Gallery :star::mrgreen:

@ CSM725 , thanks .. I see a Alien :lol:

thanks Sokagirl. glad you like it. :)

unfortunately I dont have a gallery :(

..or enough work to put into one..yet..

regards j.d.

Purple bliss is sparkly & jewelly. Sweeeet!

j.d. Make a gallery thread for yourself. Even if it only has one image in it. You can add to it by editing.

Thanks barbie , I agree . j.d melek just start with a few then add more as you go along :mrgreen:

thanking you kindly ladies for your encouragement... you've given me the confidence boost I needed to seriously consider creating a "gallery". I am working on some new pieces ..so..maybe soon.

thank you both again :heart: :lol:

regards j.d.