Possum Roadkill Gallery

Possum Roadkill

I always forget how much I love your gallery till I come back by and fall in love with it all over again. "Water Landing" great image! The one based on 'The Thinker', way cool. You're just so much fun.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Great stuff Possum.

I especially like the second one

Thanks, I thought it turned out really pretty. It's kind of calming.

I always forget how much I love your gallery till I come back by and fall in love with it all over again. "Water Landing" great image! The one based on 'The Thinker', way cool. You're just so much fun.

Hey there ! Glad to see you back ! I have been focusing more on the odd side of things as of late. It seems to be my niche. :lol: I need to update my gallery soon, I have several other things I have not posted over here. Again, great to see you back.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 3 weeks later...

@ Sokagirl, AFG, & Barbieq Thanks guys ! I haven't posted anything here in a while and I missed your comments. I have cleaned up my gallery a little and removed some of the older stuff and added a few new things. The newest images are in the first post, but there are some new ones for this forum in the individual galleries as well. Have a look around and let me know what you think. I always appreciate your comments. :D

@ Bjarni, Thank you. I really enjoy the realistic pieces so much. I never thought I would be able to do things like this, but with help and encouragement from many people on here, I'm getting better.

@ Sokagirl. Thanks friend ! You are always welcome here. It's so nice to hear from you.

@ Janettsue, Thank you. He's a little scoundrel isn't he? That is one of my favorite images I have done.

I've not done anything in the past few days except a couple of logos for a friends website. I did these wallpapers last week and posted them on my forum and emailed them to a bunch of friends. So if anyone here is a Colts fan for the Super Bowl, feel free to down load one of these and use them as your desktop. Go Colts !

th_ColtsWallpaper2.png th_ColtsWallpaper1A.png

• 3 weeks later...
Wow , great job on everything but isn't the Bowl backwards ?? Or is it supposed to be that way ?? I don't know I can be clueless at times .. :0

Thanks! No, it's not a bowl, it's a wire frame football. :D I think they call it a bowl game because the stadiums all used to be bowl shaped. A lot of them still are, but the new ones like the Colt's new stadium are a lot different looking from the outside.

Nice work here Possum. Sorry I haven't been here sooner. As Sokagirl said, you have so many Draw-Dropping pieces!

And I will definaly download one of those wallpapers!! I hope they win!! GO COLTS!

Thanks Chis, I appreciate it. I wish they would have won, but I'm glad that if they didn't it went to a team as deserving as New Orleans.

Such amazing work, Possum! The perspective is extraordinary! :shock: :shock:

Thanks Helen! I think the conversation we had with Yellowman was what finally got it through my think skull on how to make things in the proper perspective. It has been a real game changer for me. :D

@ WB, Anytime you want to pinch an idea from me, please do! Considering I have so many of yours lying around. :lol:

@ Barbieq, Thanks ! That is like three different stone textures and a couple of different techniques of modifying them to get that look. I kept looking at it and thinking "I have to do something with this! It's too cool looking to just let it set." Then it set around for a couple of weeks because for the life of me it took that long to think of the coyote.

@ CSM, & Chrisco, Thanks ! I had a lot of fun with that sig. At first I thought the theme would be hard, but once I had an idea, it came really quick. I think the poll is open now.

I was just devastated when Manning threw that interception. I still had hope that they could pull it out until that happened. I've seen them come back in so many different ways. This time it just wasn't meant to be. Fate and Providence was behind the Saints all season long. They deserver it. Chrisco, your Hawks will be back soon. They have so many good players, it's just a matter of time.