Elegance Stock Tutorial + Many Useful Tips!

Ouchy_S

That's better - but it's too small to be able to see the text.

Hint: Try splitting the image into segments if TP won't let you host an image of that size. ;)

Another tip: If you want to prevent ripping I advise you to place almost transparent watermarks over the image containing your username - that way someone wishing to steal it can't simply crop it.

KaHuc.png

That's better - but it's too small to be able to see the text.

Hint: Try splitting the image into segments if TP won't let you host an image of that size. ;)

Another tip: If you want to prevent ripping I advise you to place almost transparent watermarks over the image containing your username - that way someone wishing to steal it can't simply crop it.

Yeah, I realised that, unfortunately. I'm going to use Free File Hosting instead, but if all previals, your method will be the one I have to do ;)

Blargh, didn't work. Splitting will have to do.

Well written tut, many will learn from it. ;)

Just a few pointers, when you say that "it doesn't matter if the C4D has a black background, you can set the blend mode to additive" you can set the blend mode to screen/lighten as well to get some neat results too.

Nice use of the clipping mask method, it a better accurate way, but for those who a lazy (i.e. ME) Smudge also works (100% Strength, 50% quality).

Great job on the tut though. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Well written tut, many will learn from it. ;)

Just a few pointers, when you say that "it doesn't matter if the C4D has a black background, you can set the blend mode to additive" you can set the blend mode to screen/lighten as well to get some neat results too.

Nice use of the clipping mask method, it a better accurate way, but for those who a lazy (i.e. ME) Smudge also works (100% Strength, 50% quality).

Great job on the tut though. :)

I hope they do :) As that was the sole reason why I wrote it ;)

Thanks for that too ;)

Great tut, I will try it sometime :D But why would we do the clipping masks? Personally it just looks like white circles with a low transparency :)

But you gave me some nice ideas on making my own brushes

^L^

ElvenPower.jpg

Power comes to those who least expect it, Ambition comes to those who want it. Sometimes Ambition rules the Powerful, many times Ambition Is Power. Remember that Frodo, that ring could have been yours!

• 2 weeks later...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 4 weeks later...