Closed

Lance McKnight

I like the 'Fantasy Castle.' It looks so awesome. I like how the moon peeks out. :)

The moon was actually a planet rendered in PDN.

New post - Hyper Landscape. Very interesting, don't you think? Makes you wonder what really happens on country roads that's frequented less by travelers. *cue mysterious music*

I travel on these almost every day and if I saw one like yours I think the van would be in reverse a.s.a.p - that's a pretty cool, spooky effect 8)

Also a nice job on the castle photo manip, it ties in perfectly IMO

LOL. My wife took a look at my castle and hyper landscape and said that she could had swore she saw a person in the fractal brushes. She said if you looked at the monitor from the right side angle you could almost make the person out. Really creepy.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

I like the 'Fantasy Castle.' It looks so awesome. I like how the moon peeks out. :)

The moon was actually a planet rendered in PDN.

New post - Hyper Landscape. Very interesting, don't you think? Makes you wonder what really happens on country roads that's frequented less by travelers. *cue mysterious music*

I travel on these almost every day and if I saw one like yours I think the van would be in reverse a.s.a.p - that's a pretty cool, spooky effect 8)

Also a nice job on the castle photo manip, it ties in perfectly IMO

LOL. My wife took a look at my castle and hyper landscape and said that she could had swore she saw a person in the fractal brushes. She said if you looked at the monitor from the right side angle you could almost make the person out. Really creepy.

Oma, my wife actually saw something. I did too when I stood up and peered at the monitor from a right angle. It was purely unintentional. :shock:

Like I have said, I have a WIP. As soon as it is done, it will be posted.

Edit: Coat of Arm added, that was my WIP. It took me two weeks to complete. Feedback would be appreciated.

I`ll have a bottle of Chateau Storm please !

Nice pic but there is something not quite right about the perspective. The top does not match the bottom. If you go by the bottom you should be looking at the bottle from above and the label should be curved to fit it. If you go by the top you`d be looking at it head on as you have drawn it.Know what I mean?

Also I`d reduce the height of the white on the label so the lightning is displayed more.

Other than that it looks really good. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Nice pic but there is something not quite right about the perspective. The top does not match the bottom. If you go by the bottom you should be looking at the bottle from above and the label should be curved to fit it. If you go by the top you`d be looking at it head on as you have drawn it.Know what I mean?

Also I`d reduce the height of the white on the label so the lightning is displayed more.

I think I might need to redo the whole bottle. I just wanted to put it up. The perspective seem off? What if it was at an eye level instead of from the bottom? I tried to run a wet floor reflection on it, but for some reason the plugin wouldn't generate the reflection. I wonder if that's what throwing off the perspective. What's your thought, Goonie?

I think I might need to redo the whole bottle. I just wanted to put it up. The perspective seem off? What if it was at an eye level instead of from the bottom? I tried to run a wet floor reflection on it, but for some reason the plugin wouldn't generate the reflection. I wonder if that's what throwing off the perspective. What's your thought, Goonie?

If you were looking at it at eye level the bottom would not be so curved, as Oma said earlier.

For the reflection, is the bottle on the background layer? Try creating a new one and moving it underneath the bottle layer. Also try using :RectangleSelectTool: and make the selection just where you want the reflection to be.

Hope this helps :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Hey, man. I really like ur gallery! Like your digital, and the photo manipulations.

Your a natural artist.

:shock: I have never thought myself as a natural artist. Thank you for your comment.

If you were looking at it at eye level the bottom would not be so curved, as Oma said earlier.

For the reflection, is the bottle on the background layer? Try creating a new one and moving it underneath the bottle layer. Also try using :RectangleSelectTool: and make the selection just where you want the reflection to be.

Hope this helps :wink:

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip.

nice wine bottle two things that might make it more realistic is a longer neck and see at the bottom not quite such a rounded curve. its looking like it might tip over. I love the label and its sure to be a quality vintage. good job.

ciao

OMA

Thanks Oma. The label was actually several different renders over a cloud layer in a new image. Once I was satisfied, I simply changed the layer blending options.

That's a nice touch with the Lightning flash on the label. :idea:

Thanks man.

That's really nice. If you want to make it transparent, use the Bevel plugin (Boltbait's), Gaussian blur it (2-3px) and then add white highlights on it. That's the easiest way I find to do it. You might want to ask the pro (Welshblue). :P

I really like this wine bottle; it looks so real and perfect. Nice job!!!! :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

That's really nice. If you want to make it transparent, use the Bevel plugin (Boltbait's), Gaussian blur it (2-3px) and then add white highlights on it. That's the easiest way I find to do it. You might want to ask the pro (Welshblue). :P

I really like this wine bottle; it looks so real and perfect. Nice job!!!! :wink:

Thanks Helen. I plan to try a wine bottle with transparency and color, like an actual wine bottle. I will also redo the current wine bottle to fix it per Goonie, oma, and welshblue's suggestion.

Stay tuned for updates....I'm typing this out on a Blackberry.

To make life easier for you, I think that you should keep the top of the sword a darker gray, but make the blade of the sword a whitish and shiny (very shiny). You can keep the wings the way they are, but add some "shine" to it. That way, it will look professional, simple, and shiny. :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA