Need help: Long Exposure Photos.

If I understand what you hope to do, I think it would be difficult. I don't see a good way to transform a single image into one that looks like a long-exposure photo. In a real long-exposure photo, moving objects leave trails of different lengths and directions, depending on their motion. That seems like it would be hard to duplicate.

• Like 1

Are you trying to perform Image Stacking?? [combining multiple images to create a composite which is better than the component images]

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, France25 said:

😏 Maybe. This is an interesting assumption!

@France25 - Please could you stop replying to old posts when your comment adds nothing further to the discussion.

You were asked politely not to do it here: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/122724-how-to-sharpen-a-photo-to-read-text/?do=findComment&comment=613009 but you have done it again above (once again in reply to a post from @IHaveNoName)

You are simply wasting other people's time because your reply pops up as Unread content in their forum feed.

Please only post when there is something useful to say that may help the discussion.

Thanks

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2