Sign in to follow this  
PacerCoin

Exploding planets

This isn't a exploding planet, but I made it using the tutorial and I thought it came out kind of cool.

halo3bct0.th.jpg

Edit: The picture was far to big so I made the picture smaller to hopefully improve loading times.

whats the sphere plugin

heres my try at it -

i screwed around with it much more that the steps implied, for instance i dented it and solarised the shine

burst.png

Nice tut!

explodingplanetwebpl3.jpg

I actually made my "exploding planet" last night this using the dents plugin. I wish I had saved it as a pdn before merging it and saving it as just a jpeg. Because of this, the numerous steps are unrecorded. I was having some issues making the edge of the planet merge well with the background (an actual picture of a sunset that I took).

Also, could some kind soul please direct me to the size limitations on sigs, avatars, and posted pictures?

i think that's my best work

Yes it is... I somehow feel that the planet exploding is so big behind the character that it is going to get him into the explosion...

May be you could make the size of the planet smaller to give a feel that he is born out of it... just my silly thought...

Yes it is... I somehow feel that the planet exploding is so big behind the character that it is going to get him into the explosion...

May be you could make the size of the planet smaller to give a feel that he is born out of it... just my silly thought...

ok, but my idea was that he destroid the planet. but thnx for the advise

ok, but my idea was that he destroid the planet. but thnx for the advise

lol dbz is a little old now