Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

couple of scoops of icecream and some hot chocolate sauce and those bannana's and that strawberry would make a mighty fine bananna split.

just need a few sugar speckles on the bananna peels. LOL!

great job. I'm tackling a kiwi and its not going too well. Will have to leave it for now. I want to get an old tut back up and running.

ciao OMA

Thought I would make use of all that fruit. The bowl and table are just a wood texture I have used in two different ways - Shape 3D for the bowl and adjusted using layer rotate to make the table.

It could of done with a couple of oranges but I just can`t get the skin texture correct so I left them out. Oh and I know about the jaggies on the `nanas but this is just the first go.

th_BowlofFruit.jpg

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Only after scoring the winning goal!

I really wanted a nice bottle of wine to go there but I havn`t done one yet. Could have cheated and just copied in a real one but I wanted this to be all PDN.

I agree about the puzzle being too thin Stormy, but it just seemed to suit the pic ( thin like an aircraft`s wing). I`ve still got the PDN file so I might try thickening it up sometime.

Glad you like the fruit Helen.Thanks

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

the perspective is wrong if you compare the bowl to the wood. and the pears have the shiny part to their right, the apples to their left. Edit:other then that: it looks great.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Nice job on the v1 of the fruit bowl. ;)

For v2, i'd remove the can, and work on lighting as well as perspective too. It seems off in places.. :? Of course the :AntiAliasingOff: should be fixed, but you know about that, so thats ok. :P

Coming along really well though! KIU :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I agree about the puzzle being too thin Stormy, but it just seemed to suit the pic ( thin like an aircraft`s wing). I`ve still got the PDN file so I might try thickening it up sometime.

Hey man, I think if you wanna go with that look, stick with it. I just thought maybe a suggestion would do you good. If you want to, I could give you the URL of the PS tut I used to do my piece.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Is it this one?

http://www.stutorials.com/photoshop_puzzle.php

From the look your puzzle I think we were both following the same tut. :wink:

Thanks for the offer though.

Yep, that's the one. Did you had some trouble following that tut? I thought it wasn't very well written.

Edit: I went to that website and noticed a lot of misspelling. *shakes head* Nobody proofread anymore.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Are you done with it, right? Because it looks finished. I wanted to comment on how you have no empty space in this image. It looks really nice. :!:

(I finished another image if you want to look at it.)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA