Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

• 2 weeks later...

Those are so beautiful!! The image looks so Christmassy and smooth. I'm happy you took my advice because it looks even better. lol.

:P Great job, Goonfella! :P

Oh and by the way, is that REALLY the view of your back garden on your first page? Because if it is, I'm getting my bags ready; I've got to visit. :mrgreen: Nice job!!!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

2 More Pics Added.

Just added two more pics - one my attempt to envision what it must be like living near a Saturn like system . I used some custom brushes for some of the moons but its mostly PDN . The other is my first try at the Suspended Land tut.

Hope you like `em. :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Well, i like both the logo and the space image. Everything is intriguing about those images. I mean in the logo it seems like you hit the nail over the head with the perfect colors and all, and with the space image, it seems like it's quiet and mysterious in a beautiful way. That's a place where it's perfect for a person to build a home and stay in peace.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Maybe I`m just an extremely tranquil person at heart! :)

To be honest I have always been a quiet one. It`s interesting how artwork can reflect the person who made it.

Now I would say you would be a bubbly character going by your artwork which tends to be bright and sparkly (and extremely good). Am I right?

Gee, maybe I should work on something more subtle. I really didn't want people finding out my true character. But yes, you can call me bubbly person. A VERY bubbly (sometimes foolish) person. :lol:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

goon, i like (as in really like) the saturn image spacescape below the PDN gold text. so much so, i nominated it to the galleria.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

I sure do. Here you are -

http://psdtuts.com/tutorials/drawing/ho ... ustration/

I don`t know if you`d be interested but as we are on the subject of fruits there is this one as well. The challenging part is getting the Plastic Wrap effect in PDN. -

http://psdtuts.com/drawing/create-a-cit ... photoshop/

This was my go at the citrus fruit slice -

th_OrangeSlice.png

Have fun!

New pic on P1 - The UFO Puzzle.

I noticed the link to the Puzzle Piece tut in the Real Image thread and thought I would give it a go. I wanted a nice background and in the end I settled on a flying puzzle, which led me to the name of the piece - The UFO Puzzle .

I tried to make the puzzle a bit more interesting by warping it a bit with Tube Oblique.

The clouds were custom brushes based on the cloud plug in in PDN.

Constructive criticism welcome.