Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

New Ring Pic on P1

I thought I would have a bash at Ash`s ring tut now that I finally managed to create a passable jewel to use with it!

I'm having trouble seeing your image.

*looks at your sig* It seem there's a lot of British in here, and a lot of passionate football fan (soccer, in American that is!). While I'm an American, I am somewhat partial to...Manchester United :twisted:

Edit: Nevermind. I was able to see your image. For some reason your gemstone looks somewhat flat. Just IMO.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Thanks AmadeusX.

@storm.shadow - Man Utd! Oh dear you poor thing you. Mind you if we don`t win the league I would rather see them win it instead of Chelsea.

Actually there is lot`s of Jersey Bean in there! :lol:

@Helen - i`ll see what I can do with the gem but it might be too late. I`ll have to see if I`ve still got the PDN file. :oops:

No I thought so. Got the ring PDN but not the Gem. Never mind I`ll keep in mind what you said for next time. Thanks.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thanks AmadeusX.

@storm.shadow - Man Utd! Oh dear you poor thing you. Mind you if we don`t win the league I would rather see them win it instead of Chelsea.

@Helen - i`ll see what I can do with the gem but it might be too late. I`ll have to see if I`ve still got the PDN file. :oops:

No I thought so. Got the ring PDN but not the Gem. Never mind I`ll keep in mind what you said for next time. Thanks.

:roll: What's wrong with Man Utd? Don't tell me you belong to a firm. Hey, you haven't posted anything new in a while. What are you working on?

Been busy at work . I work in a garden centre and this time of year is one of the busiest, there is so much new stock coming in , displays to merchandise and so on so PDN has had to take a back seat for a while.

I found this tut which I fancy trying though -

http://psdtuts.com/tutorials/drawing/fi ... -tutorial/

I`ve done a few spacescapes but so far not an explosion.

Btw , what do mean by `belong to a firm?'.

Been busy at work . I work in a garden centre and this time of year is one of the busiest, there is so much new stock coming in , displays to merchandise and so on so PDN has had to take a back seat for a while.

I found this tut which I fancy trying though -

http://psdtuts.com/tutorials/drawing/fi ... -tutorial/

I`ve done a few spacescapes but so far not an explosion.

Btw , what do mean by `belong to a firm?'.

Wow, I didn't think you work at a garden centre. That's awesome, just watch out for the thorns. :lol:

"Btw, what do you mean by 'belong to a firm?'" :shock: You don't know what it means? I thought since you were a European you would know.

Not so awesome. It`s just a job.

The only firms I know of are companies and the mafia!

And I`m not European, I`m a Jersey Bean. Do you know what that is? :lol:

Here`s how I`m getting on with that tut. The planet is the same because I think it looks just right but the rest is PDN.

th_Spacecrash.jpg

Space scene looks good. Make the explosion look bigger.

Oh I didn't know you weren't European. :oops: Well, a firm, in Europe would be extremely passionate football fans that would defend the reputation of their club with the opposing team fan base. They would duke it out, basically, just for reputation. Ever seen the movie, "Green Street Hooligans?" It would explain what I'm talking about.

Ok, we are off topic, it's not funny.

Yes now I know what your`re on about. They tend to get a bit over enthusiastic with some teams. I just like to see my team doing well. Don`t mind the off topic :lol:

This spacescape is a long way from being finished so there might be a few changes to get it looking good. I`ll look again at the explosion though. Thanks.

Well, Goonie, now that we have cleared up the "firm" thingie, lets move on. Keep on working your space scene. I sense the force moving strongly in you.

@Welshblue, I agree that movie was really good, but it was a shame that guy had to die. But, that dang song, "I'm forever blowing bubbles..." keeps playing in my head! :x

Goonie!? sHa_lolbig2.gif Now that`s a good one - Stormy.

It`s progressing nicely, although I`m not sure which would be the best way to make the sparks on the impact point. Any ideas?

After the fourth look, a :idea: lit up in my mind. Have you ever tried to make a shockwave across the surface? That would make an impact.