Warping issue

I'm still sort of new to paint.net and I'm just getting to the point where I want to know how to warp better. What I mean is like how celebrities warp there butt to look bigger. My reason for this is because a group of friends gave me an idea to make another friend have a giant butt and we'll use it as propaganda (we're highschoolers, we're dumb). So I tried practicing on a picture and I guess I don't have the right plugins or tools needed to do this. I read over the rules before posting this and I believe I'm allowed to post this image, but I'm not 100% sure (no nudity). Anyways, I tried practicing on this photo: http://prntscr.com/ost70x 
The only tool I have at the moment that barely helps is the default "bulge" tool. I figure Adobe Photoshop would probably have something where you set points and you can easily bend the selected area, but I'd rather stick to paint.net. Anyways, does anyone know of a good tool, plugin, etc. that can help?

Forums_signature.png.5e0fda629a3de66487cd75fc87ae2fc0.png
Check out my Instagram where I make photoshopped memes!
Instagram.com/lynnking_og

MJW beat me to the Liquify recommendation. I'd also advise Point Warp if you're looking for a less intimidating option.

• Like 1