How to Install Plugins ×

Outlined / Gradient text

xod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, sorry to disturb with this request.

I would like to know if it would be possible to do the same plugin for outlines but not for text, I would like to do outlines of objects with degrade?

I searched everywhere and impossible to find a plugin that allows to make outlines with gradient and do it with the magic wand really makes the outline not clean.

I apologize for my mistakes I am French.

Thank you in advance for your answer to you or anyone else who can help or guide me to find an easy way to make gradient outlines for objects.

With kind regards.

8 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

I would like to know if it would be possible to do the same plugin for outlines but not for text, I would like to do outlines of objects with degrade?

I searched everywhere and impossible to find a plugin that allows to make outlines with gradient and do it with the magic wand really makes the outline not clean

Try this tutorial and see if it does the trick for you.  All the plug-ins you need are given in the post below.

10 minutes ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

Try this tutorial and see if it does the trick for you.  All the plug-ins you need are given in the post below.

Thank you but that's not really what I'm looking for:/
and it sounds pretty complex.
What I'm looking for is an "outline object" plugin like Boltbait's or pyrochild's but which would allow me to not just choose a color but a gradient with the same options of gradient as this plugin for the text :)

I don't know if you know what I mean or if I'm misspoken :/

for exemple create a outline like this

star-symbol-icon-blue-gradient-outline-5-pointed-rounded-isolated-vector-illustration-RYD7JK.jpeg

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, aTrTH756 said:

I already have the text formations options in effects and it doesn't show, what is wrong?

Did you download the Zip file from the first page and then unzip it and copy the .dll to the Paint.net Effects Folder and then re-open PDN?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, SerjProch said:

How to fill text with a texture

Like this?

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/115953-creative-text-pro-v11-by-boltbait-and-welshblue-updated-february-16-2020/

Just set lighting size to 0 if you don't want it to look 3D.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...