Resizing bug

Well, but that's the same with other words. I see it like toe_head2001. It's not a bug. The "lost" or invisible part isn't on the canvas and therefore it isn't longer part of the image. If you paint an image, you have to paint on the canvas. You can't paint in the air.

If you want to paste an image larger then the current canvas, you will asked, what you want to do now:

canvas.jpg

My experience with many users over the paste 20 years shows me, that most users don't read carefully the messages on screen.

Edited by IRON67

5 minutes ago, spnkitty said:

I'm trying to resize an image after cropping it into the avatar (see attached) but only small patch of the image shows. This never happened before I updated my paint.net.

Steps to reproduce the issue?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

17 minutes ago, spnkitty said:

I'm trying to resize an image after cropping it into the avatar (see attached) but only small patch of the image shows. This never happened before I updated my paint.net.

Try updating again.  The most current version is 4.0.21