Shadow's Gallery *Updated 9/23/09, Page 6*

ShadowsOfTears

• 4 months later...

Yummy cookies and tea. You've got yourself a deal Oma. :P Thanks for your comments! I know its been awhile, haven't had a lot of creativeness lately. I've been messing around with pictures lately more than creating. Part of the problem is I never really set out to make anything in particular and just come across it in my playing. Maybe I'll post a few of the pics that I've been playing with.

Moving to first post

PryoTypeSig.png

I'm amazed at your recently added work. I love the edited photos. They look so sparkly and neat! And the glossies are gorgeous! The chocolate looks very yummy and so smooth. Is it the expensive kind? :lol:

The heart and butterfly have this neat and simplistic look to them. Nice job!!!!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Wow! I'm pleased with your work. I love the lollipops and the butterflies are so beautiful! I like how you made them 3-dish and changed the color of each. Very nice designs inside the butterflies, too. Great job!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Excellent job on your friend and her daughter and the chocolate one is another excellent job ... I tried a chocolate image recently and I know it's not as easy as it seems :wink:

Thanks :) The chocolate was actually surprisingly easy. Although its one of my many images that just happened. lol I used tile reflection on it and was like hey, chocolate! Remove the excess, some motion blur, and tada :P The question is, could I do it again? Probably not lol

PryoTypeSig.png

I've started a new project. I'm not sure if I'll be finishing it or not, let me know what you guys think. It's supposed to be like a diner or club, whichever. The glass on the table was just an experiment to see how good at making glass I am. I think I did okay with the shape, but I'm not quite getting the glass down. Any tips and suggestions for it would be good. :) After I've played with it a little more, and I'm satisfied with the outcome I'll move to the first post with the others.

table-thumb.png

PryoTypeSig.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Newest stuff! Some edited pictures.. Hope you like

th_eryn800.jpg

I made the boarder for this, I think it turned out pretty nice(doesn't hurt that my daughter is the most beautiful baby in the world :P), printed up well too. I gave a few out to some relatives. :)

th_eryngarden800.jpg

Made this one for fun. I cut her out of another picture and put her in the background. Its a garden in North or South Carolina. I'm not sure which and I have no idea where it came from since I've had it forever. :/

PryoTypeSig.png