Shadow's Gallery *Updated 9/23/09, Page 6*

ShadowsOfTears

Thank you Helen!(for complimenting my daughter and the pics :P) I actually had fun making the boarder and I think its the best thing I've done so far. I think I might tweak it a little to even the flowers out some though. I was mostly using them to cover ugly spots. :lol:

PryoTypeSig.png

Thank you both! I'm glad you like them. welshblue.. she just turned 4 and already think she knows everything. I'm also beginning to think sarcasm is genetic too. :lol: I'm definitely not looking forward to the preteen or teen years! The cuteness is a defense mechanism that keeps her from being beaten. :lol:

PryoTypeSig.png

I thought I would share my newest image. I was playing and made the top part of the hair and it gave me the idea for the rest of it. I think I worked on it for about 7 hours straight today! It's 100% PDN. I'm hoping to tweak a few things later. I might add a more proper nose, or maybe some shading, but at the moment I like it how it is. Any suggestions are welcome as always!

th_girl2.png

PryoTypeSig.png

Personally, I like Shackled. Despite how bright most of my stuff is, I'm a bit of a dark thinker myself. I thought something like that when I "trapped" the heart in there.

@Possum, I'm thinking the same myself about the globe. It needs to be rounder, but then it seems to kind of fit too considering the "table" gives it a slight angle.

So, I suppose I'll repost with two images, one I'll remove the globe completely, and the other I'll round it out a bit more and we'll see. :)

PryoTypeSig.png

Well I've recreated them and I think the globe might look a bit better this time so here they are. :)

Shackled

th_globe3.png th_globe4.png

Yes, quite nice. I agree, that is what the globe should look like. Very good job, I really like it this way.

I too am kind of a dark thinker. I think there is something in the water supply...... :shock:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

The second glass globe is so much better. The shape is nicer and the edges are defined better so it looks more realistic. I also like the way you`ve added the reflection . Really nice piece. :wink:

And I also think the image looks better with the globe on. :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thank you both, I'm glad I improved it! I agree that it looks much better with the globe on it. Without it, it looks like something is missing. Now I just need to add a decent background to it. :) I was also playing with the idea of adding some air bubbles around the top so it looks like there's water in it. I've experimented with a few bubbles, but haven't liked them much so far.

PryoTypeSig.png

Here's the latest. I attempted the bubbles with some tutorials but didn't like the outcome, so I played around until I liked them. I made the balls after looking at a few of Helen's .pdn files. I didn't make them quite as glossy as she does, but I think they turned out nicely. :)

th_black.png th_bubbles.jpg th_purpleball.png th_rippleball.png

PryoTypeSig.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...