Shadow's Gallery *Updated 9/23/09, Page 6*

ShadowsOfTears

Welcome to my gallery! I hope you enjoy what I have up. I'm currently switching everything over to photobucket for the organization since the amount of images I've created has seriously grown. I'll also be moving everything to this post and will be posting anything new here from now on. If you find any broken links(which could be likely, as its 3:30 in the morning) let me know.

AvSig.png

Hidden Content:

My first avatar and signature set.

av.jpg

SOT3.jpg

Elektra avatar and signature set I made out of bordem

elektraavatar.jpg

elektrasig.jpg

These were supposed to be kind of like a "night and day" thing but I never liked them enough to use them.

rainbowavatar.jpg

nightsig.jpg

My newest av and sig set.

shadow.png

shadow-1.png

RobinAV.jpg

Robinsig2.jpg

This was nothing in particular. I was just messing around and I thought it looked nifty.

thingieav.jpg

My version of Pryo's sig.

PryoTypeSig.png

Wallpaper.png

All thumbnails are clickable for a full 1600x900 view. Feel free to use any of them for personal use.

Hidden Content:
flowerwallthumb.jpg heartsthumb.jpg

lollipopthumb.jpg

dolphinsislandthumb.jpg chistmasthumb.jpg

These two are 1024X768

th_FireandIce.jpg

This was inspired by Oma's sword tutorial and some of WelshBlues creations. :)

I'll be putting random images up here.

:)

Hidden Content:

pinkbutterfly.pnggoldbutterfly.png

bloodypipe2.png

This was kind of fun to make, I know it isn't the greatest but it was really more of a test of my ability. :)

th_troh.jpg

I made this for fun for the fake band.

PryoTypeSig.png

I like the first one, and the way you blended two layers together. Also, bonus points for using my favorite color! :P

Thanks :D It's actually more like 4 or 5 layers and ended up being a little more than the simple blending I intended it to be. I ended up with colors I didn't like soo I took parts from the picture to fill them in. It was a bit of a mess I think... I suppose it was worth it though, even if it isn't as greatest thing I've ever seen.

PryoTypeSig.png

Welcome to the forums, Not bad work have a look at the tutorials and see if you could make some think out of them.

keep it up. :D

Thanks. :) I actually have been playing with the tutorials to see what I could make. My sig is BuzzKill's glass text tut combined with a flower I made with Ash's flower tut. I also used Ash's flower concept to make my avatar. I suppose its not bad considering I haven't done a whole lot as far as actually making images. I used to recolor avatars and various other things for people, which is extremely tedious and time consuming. Partly because I did it in paint only. :P

PryoTypeSig.png

P.s check out my gallery and comment on it please :)

I've started to look at so many galleries but I'm running on dialup and it drives me nuts its so slow. :?

The few I've got to see are really nice. :) I like the 4th one down a lot. I helped my mom with a puzzle that looks like that a few weeks ago. I'll let them download while I'm gone and look at them in a bit. lol

PryoTypeSig.png

Nice job love your work. especially the first one

Thanks, I'm glad you like them.The image size of the first two are 1024x768 once you click on the smaller images. Feel free to use them as wallpaper if you like. I have no problem with it as long as they're not being uploaded to other sites without my permission. :)

PryoTypeSig.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It kind of looks like I'm looking at the picture from underneath, like at a tower or something. I like the effect. Neat! The dolphin one is pretty cute, too. Great job! :D

Don't forget to stop by my gallery.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 1 month later...

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :)

The snowflakes are from the custom brushes plugin. I downloaded it separately than the plugin itself... so I guess its an plugin for an plugin?

You can find the custom brushes plugin here: here.

And the brushes for it can be found here.

As far as any tips, I'm not sure I could offer any really. I usually just kind of stumble upon most of the stuff I end up with. lol

I used Shape3D for the bulbs. The text is pretty simple. I made three different colored layers for the names, blurred the bottom layer at the standard zoom blur setting twice, and used drop shadow, on the second I used zoom blur once, then drop shadow. Then used Conditional Hue/Saturation on the top layer. I'm pretty sure I used the standard settings for drop shadow as well. I also used shape3d for the names to make them look slightly wrapped around the bulbs. I drew the string and bow with the line tool. The ribbon, is simply filled in line with a goldish color, then a transparent gradient on top to give it some shine. I did the same with the bulb tops. For the background, I started with white, slapped the snowflakes on, then put a new layer of a very transparent light gray. Then for the "crinkles" in the paper, I used more transparent gradient.

Also to get the desired effect for the bulbs, I used a gradient with the secondary color set to transparent, and the primary to what I wanted, then I used bulge a few times with the direction set off to one side. Then Shape3D. I actually saved the settings, so If you're interested in that, let me know. :) Its probably more than you wanted to know, but I guess you can pick your tips from within that jumbled mess somehow. :mrgreen: I also resized and moved things accordingly with the rotate/zoom tool.

PryoTypeSig.png

I'm this type of person who likes to achieve effects just using PDN and no other custom brushes or anything. I don't know, it's just me. :roll: But it's a good idea for me to look at them and then try to do them in PDN. I fooled around with the shape 3D plugin a few times, so I'm familiar with how to make the ornaments. It's just how you put your image together and placed the names on the ornaments, was what makes it look so neat and homely. Very good design and creativity. Great job. Oh and by the way, I think we might be the same age. lol. :D

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 4 weeks later...