Pictorium forum: We Have a Release Date!

I think we will have to wait until its daytime in the USA which it obviously isn't.

Damn those time zones... :D BTW where is Ingland? :D

Is the pictorium ready to be opened?

it probably is...

Well, it's 11AM in Indiana (where I am) but only 6AM on the West Coast (where Rick and BB are). I doubt CMD will be around anytime soon; he's swamped.

can't you open it? or must it be an admin? and where did CMD go??

can't you open it?

Nope.

or must it be an admin?

Yup.

and where did CMD go??

Real life.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I got my topic locked saying to post it in the pictoruim, its not up yet though so what do it do?

The pictorium already exists as a thread in this forum.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

No need for this to be an announcement anymore...or an unlocked topic, for that matter....