Pictorium forum: We Have a Release Date!

Will the old pictorium stay stickied?

The first time I read that, it definitely said "Will the old pictorium stay pickled?"

And then I looked again, and it magically fixed itself.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

The old pictorium will not stay stickied. But the old pictorium will most assuredly stay pickled.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

By unlazying themselves to the Search button. :roll:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Well, we're planning on changing the name. But anyway, if nobody's reading the Pictorium now (that's why we're making a forum, if you'll recall) why would anyone want to look back at the old images? I can't see any good reason to sticky it.

Well, we're planning on changing the name. But anyway, if nobody's reading the Pictorium now (that's why we're making a forum, if you'll recall) why would anyone want to look back at the old images? I can't see any good reason to sticky it.

The new users who have just come to the forum. But I guess there will be a lot of artwork in the new one by the time the old one goes off the first page.

KaHuc.png

Quite so. The old pictorium will be there, but out of the way.

It will open some time on Friday... whenever one of us gets off his lazy behind and opens it. There is no possible way to predict what GMT that will be.

Who is "one of us"? Can a mod do this job or is it an admn job or both?

gee sabrown for all your gab about the upcoming pictorium and when and what time its opening. I'm thinking you must have one major art project on the go you want to show off to us all. I'll be watching for your gallery. :wink:

Nothing in particular - I just really want a chance to get feedback from the community on my artwork that is normally ignored when I post it here - and also an easy way to keep track of and comment on other users' projects.

KaHuc.png

gee sabrown for all your gab about the upcoming pictorium and when and what time its opening. I'm thinking you must have one major art project on the go you want to show off to us all. I'll be watching for your gallery. :wink:

Nothing in particular - I just really want a chance to get feedback from the community on my artwork that is normally ignored when I post it here - and also an easy way to keep track of and comment on other users' projects.

sweety you have to post pictures in the pictorium to get feed back. I just checked you have 23 pages of posts in the general discussion area, I;ve looked back to page 10 so far. and don't see too many pictures for us to comment on. I did see a reskin which I'm sure was talked about in that forum. but other than that well...I can't comment on what's not there.

Well, it's 11AM in Indiana (where I am) but only 6AM on the West Coast (where Rick and BB are). I doubt CMD will be around anytime soon; he's swamped.