Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

And i made a eye of a raptor :) i tried to make a raptor skin but it looks a bit wierd :P but still nice i dint used the real colours of a raptor, dunno why

raptor23ry6.png

Shot

I've been messing around with fractals recently so here's something I came up with:

I noticed I was able to get fractal-like shapes in PDN. I call it "fractal-like" because I'm not sure how far down the recursion goes, and if I'm not mistaken, a true fractal must be infinitely recursive. But the image does give the impression of recursion.

fractal_like_400_g.png

and a link to the full size 800x600 pic because some of the details are lost in the resized image (warning: ~2mb pic size):

800x600 fractal_like

BTW -- Is it possible to control the amount of compression of .png's with PDN?

edit -- Updated my site with a link to the .pdn of the image. Leave a comment, mail, pm, etc. if you'd like further info on how it was done. It's pure PDN.

@PineappleQc:Add a border!

Not yet.

@PineappleQc:Add a border!

Not yet.

Can't wait 'till it gets here. I'm getting some monster .png's with PDN. I've been re-saving my images using the GIMP to kind of knock the file sizes down a bit.

errfs4.png

Writing Gradient Bars 2. I think I may have typed something wrong. Just maybe. This is not a screenshot, it's the actual canvas. The render was incredibly fast though! :roll:

Have u seen my eyeballs on page 323 ?

Yes I have :)

I like it!! Just need to work on the skin a bit more IMO :)

Robot: scratches should be silver color, metal under :o

@barkbark00: I like the shade on the 8 ball, and the shadow for the eye ball :)

@Madjik: I like it!! You might wanna find a sharper pic or blur your letters a bit :)

Version2 from drawing on the plane :)

467aa0b2.jpg

25563fa5.jpg

Me having about 45 minutes of boredom and the Shape3D plugin has produced... Planet Wither? O_o

planetwither2.jpg

It's not set in space because... um... It's in the showroom! Don't want to get spacedust on my nice shiny new ribbon planet. ...