The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I think they are aimed more at the younger car buyers.

I'm 16. You don't get any younger car buyers than that. So if that's where they're aimed, then they missed.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

You also don't represent all the young people :D

Not that I like that car tho.

I think they are aimed more at the younger car buyers.

I'm 16. You don't get any younger car buyers than that. So if that's where they're aimed, then they missed.

This is what happens when Dan is still up at 4am...

I'm not sure how many of you are registered over at the PDNFans offshoot forum, but Drakaan is hosting an icon contest over there for the PDN Fanatics. I was thinking of possible submission ideas, and the name PDN Fanatics brought to mind several things, one of which was an extremely happy stick man hugging the PDN logo.

After trying to get a decent image within the size restrictions set, I decided to try the idea as an avatar instead. And so, here it is:

hugavatar.png

It brings a smile to my face, so I figured I'd share it and bring a smile to your face as well. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

lol nice job with the smily face.

This is what happens when Dan is still up at 4am...

I'm not sure how many of you are registered over at the PDNFans offshoot forum, but Drakaan is hosting an icon contest over there for the PDN Fanatics. I was thinking of possible submission ideas, and the name PDN Fanatics brought to mind several things, one of which was an extremely happy stick man hugging the PDN logo.

After trying to get a decent image within the size restrictions set, I decided to try the idea as an avatar instead. And so, here it is:

hugavatar.png

It brings a smile to my face, so I figured I'd share it and bring a smile to your face as well. :D