[SOTW #49] The theme is: Quotes! - Winners Announced!

chrisco97

sotwheader-1.png

This week's theme: Quotes!

Winners Announced!!

First Place: Ella

Second Place: chichimama, dug

Third Place: SAND33P

Hidden Content:
Explanation: For this week's theme, by SOTW #48's winners request (yellowman), the runner-ups Heat Stroke and Rachel1995 have chosen this week's theme. This week's theme is: Quotes.

In Rachel's words:

"The theme we picked is "Quotes." We thought that it would be nice to see sigs with more text. Too many sigs just use pictures and renders... ect... So, the theme is Quotes. Participants can still use stock photos, personal photos, and renders. Anything goes as long as a quote is incorporated into the sig. I'm looking forward to it!"

Good luck, and be sure to follow the rules!

--

The Deadline for this competition is 23:59 (11:59) (EST) on Wednesday, February 23rd.

To see the current time in EST, click here (WorldTimeServer.com).

------------------------------------------------------------------

Check the SOTW Rules!

If your entry breaks any of the rules it will be disqualified.

• Max sig dimensions 500x200. NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500x150, so if it's too large don't try to use it as your sig.
  • No crude / offensive language, pics, et cetera.
  • Sig must follow the set theme.
  • Only one entry per person and no modifications to your image are allowed after submitting your entry.
  • You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig.
  • You are allowed one post in this topic. That post should include your sig, links to your source images. Placeholders (empty-posting now, editing in a link to your sig later) are not permitted.
  • Use new, fresh siggys. The idea is to get you to create new things, and if you're digging back in your storehouse of unused signatures, you're not doing that.
  • Note also that the winner of the current SOTW gets to choose the subject for the next competition!

This thread is for posting your entries only!

If you wish to talk about one of the entries you can do so here.

If a comment or other non-entry post is mistakenly made in this thread, it will be moved without penalty to the discussion thread. Just don't be surprised when it magically jumps over there.

Good luck all, and thanks for participating! ;)

Edited by chrisco97

Here's my go at it :) I quoted the text from the Declaration of Independence, the second paragraph. Pictures of George Washington, James Madison, and Ben Franklin were images found online in searches. Font used: Roman Antique.

SOTW49.jpg

Untitled.jpg

9903460b33.png

This is my entry. Fully made in Paint.NET. No stock images. First ever contest submission, and even though I suck at PDN, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Edited by TheGuitarist

sorry.. if I'm too late..just pretend you haven't seen this

:P

quotes.png

regards j.d.

chichimama = 3 votes

Ella = 3 votes

dug = 3 votes

Those three win, with 3 votes each.

It's March 4. Mind starting a new one?

E0r4M.png

Slow down...we all have lives away from the computer. I have been really busy lately. ;)

Plus, I checked the results on March 1st and was about to post them before I went somewhere. I will post them now.

Slow down...we all have lives away from the computer. I have been really busy lately. ;)

Plus, I checked the results on March 1st and was about to post them before I went somewhere. I will post them now.

Apparently I don't. :D

Great comp theme Chrisco ! The entries were awesome ! Great job everyone !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE