Hexratt's galleria

hexratt

Paint.net is a very powerful tool for creating artwork or photo editing, and best of all it's free.

Iron Man Theme:

"Jarvis, we're not in Kansas anymore."

pegasustempleironman.png

"Red hot pursuit."

redhotpursuit.jpg

"Where did he go?"

wheredidhego.jpg

Edited by hexratt
sighhexratt1.jpg

Awesome gallery!

You pictures aren't neccesarrily realistic, but they're still very good!

I love the gold you use. Do you use a tutorial for that?

The gold color was by accident, I was following a tutorial for making a ring band using trail but instead of leaving it silver color I used color balance and adjusted to a yellowish color. However, when I applied metalized the yellow color became polished gold color.

sighhexratt1.jpg

On the thumbnail it is impossible to tell that this is not a photo! Brilliant job! Great use of tutes.

My only suggestion is to use a bigger canvas when you are doing the work as it is slightly jaggy. Gaussian Blur @ 2 & then reduce the canvas size. 3200 x 2400 works well but it slows my poor pc down badly & must save often as it can run out of memory.

On the whole such a great job you did. People - you have to look at this full view! It is amazing!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@Barbieq25- Hey, thanks for the advice. I have always work using default setting, but I did noticed my PC was slowing down quite a bit after the 20 layer.

@CSM725- Without your tutorial, it would have taken me a lot longer to make the tires. Keep up the good work your tutorials.

sighhexratt1.jpg

Hexratt, I liked the first one too. Thank you so much for your lovely dedication to me. Your efforts are very much appreciated. I am moved by your generosity. Both of them look great on my desktop!

I love muscle cars & I really don't know how you knew that. 1966 Mustang fastback is what I want before I die. I have Power Point presentations with almost all of the colours for the years 65-66. I also have the colour cards.

I remember we had a comp that I did an image for but didn't get around to posting...you've just reminded me. I'll put it in my gallery anyways.

Again, thanks so much for your lovely tribute!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@chrisco97 -yes, I'm making Aston Martin for you but not sure what color you prefer but I always start out with primary color, yellow is my favorite.

@barbieq25- didn't really know that you like muscle cars, but I figure anything in yellow or gold would be acceptable. Anyways, the mustangs are

a nice series. My brother had one, 1985 though. 1965-1966 seem to be exotic ones. I will have to find a good reference to do those cars

justice.

sokagirl, thank you for your comment. I made that background for the slice orange and cup tutorial. I don't think I did a good job though in making those ducks

appear to be in wet feathers.

sighhexratt1.jpg

OMG Hex.... just WOW!!! You, my friend, are no noob at all! I thought those were just render pics at first! 100%pdn is omg wow! You are the Welshy of cars! (Welshy is the best artist around here, with barbieq in 2nd for her marvelous gold work)