Sig Battles: Discussion

chrisco97

Erm.... five-way??? The only reason I want the battle between me, chrisco, MMS, and Ai7 is because 3 of the 4 are top 3 in Sig Battles Wins and this battle could make the difference.

Am I the only one that thinks the number of votes required for a win should be increased for such an occasion? After all, it is twice the number of normally allowed entries. We should totally have a tournament. >:D

33awh0n.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the number of votes required for a win should be increased for such an occasion? After all, it is twice the number of normally allowed entries. We should totally have a tournament. >:D

Agreed.

(We're going to get shut out! =O )

Diplomacy FTW. :3

Hopefully this will let other people get some votes too, so there actual competition.

Just want csm to know that I love his entry and would vote for his. Original and creative... that is what I look for most of the time.

33awh0n.jpg

I said bad arse, not his best. :D

Also, it looks like no one is gonna vote for me. D:

Mayor, just a heads up, you probably won't do very good. Posting a sig you already used in a battle like this? Not a good idea. But of course, you may beat me! Who knows. :P

33awh0n.jpg

Mayor, just a heads up, you probably won't do very good. Posting a sig you already used in a battle like this? Not a good idea. But of course, you may beat me! Who knows. :P

I Don't make sigs often enough to battle with them just once haha. :lol: