Sig Battles: Discussion

chrisco97

Camerator, try setting up a thread in Pictorium with all your work in it, that way you can measure your own development as well as get feedback.

EDIT: Honestly, I just don't know why I enter in these competitions. >__>

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay people I'm double posting because I believe this is neccesarry.

The competition between two people does not end after 3 three votes have been cast; it only ends after one person receives three votes in his/her favour.

Also this trend of editting your posts and removing your votes has to stop; it's ruining the fun for everyone and is frankly quite rude.

If none of this makes sense go to the first page of the main topic (Here) and pay attention to rules 7, 11 & 12a.

Voting for someone simply because you want the competition to end is rude and is not allowed.

Also this trend of editting your posts and removing your votes has to stop; it's ruining the fun for everyone and is quite frankly quite rude.

Workaround: "Subsequent votes should quote the previous vote". That way we achieve a modicum of accountability as an edited post can be proved (...and the offender handed over to Pyrochild to play with bubblerevolution.devlish.png )

Archived