Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles: Discussion

Hey Chrisco, I was thinking about maybe setting up a sig viewing thread. For example, you put your thread in the post, and people tell you what you could do better. Like the battles, but with no battling. What do you think?

Camerator, try setting up a thread in Pictorium with all your work in it, that way you can measure your own development as well as get feedback.

EDIT: Honestly, I just don't know why I enter in these competitions. >__>

Edited by Kemaru

Guest xiaoyan848

Sig battles seem like a good idea, as Im making more then a couple signatures a day now but man we need more people voting to get things moving.

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
This idiot thought they could get SPAM onto the forum - nope.

Okay people I'm double posting because I believe this is neccesarry.

The competition between two people does not end after 3 three votes have been cast; it only ends after one person receives three votes in his/her favour.

Also this trend of editting your posts and removing your votes has to stop; it's ruining the fun for everyone and is frankly quite rude.

If none of this makes sense go to the first page of the main topic (Here) and pay attention to rules 7, 11 & 12a.

Voting for someone simply because you want the competition to end is rude and is not allowed.

Edited by Sfifer
  • Upvote 2

Also this trend of editting your posts and removing your votes has to stop; it's ruining the fun for everyone and is quite frankly quite rude.

Workaround: "Subsequent votes should quote the previous vote". That way we achieve a modicum of accountability as an edited post can be proved (...and the offender handed over to Pyrochild to play with bubblerevolution.devlish.png )

Come on guys get voting these battles are going on for days........................................................................we should be getting through a lot more.

Personally I find sig battles a bit repetitive ... plus I'm more a fan of larger pieces of work.

Sadly they seem under-rated around here lately

Edited by welshblue
  • Upvote 1

I find it quite funny you guys calling for support for sig battles when none of you really support the galleries

I'm as active i the galleries as I am i sig battles. :(

Are you though ?

I can honestly say that there's only 3 galleries on the 1st page alone I haven't commented in

Only a handful of people can say the same