Sig Battles: Discussion

chrisco97

That should make it interesting! May the best sig win! :D

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Rachel1995: you need to post the image code to your sig in your post.

4. The signature must be linked to in the reply (you can't say, "I enter with my current signature!")

unless i'm wrong and this sort of thing can slide. If that is the case, then I am sorry.

We're all wise guys.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like a snapshot from a movie for some reason. Then again, my eyes are horrible :P

Thats because it is the dukes of hazard dodge charger: stock

I tried to make the debris on the front of the car make sense, so I tried to keep some of the features of the barn in the sig. Dont know if any of it makes sense, but oh well. :)

We're all wise guys.

• 3 weeks later...

one thing i dont get, in the rules it states the max size of a sig that can be entered, yet if someone uses that size it counts against them,

in my not-so-humble oppinion, an entry should be voted on by its composition and its execution, not because a couple of people "but i am everytime with smaller sigs, so:"

as for the rest, i understand that people will vote for the TYPE of sig they prefer, i.e. if you truely prefer Photoshop style sig, you will vote for one over another type, no biggy, its just that the size thing bothers me

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

What about if both images are almost equal in composition and its execution? And it is hard to choose one of them? IMO, with a case like this we have to look at other minor features, as an example, if you check the sizes, Chrisco's is 88 KB and Heat Stroke's is 125 KB, and this is a good point to consider about it, because that will help the performance of viewing the site pages and save the bandwidth, especially for forum sites like this.

It is a rule, and they should obey it. They can make a sig under the dimensions. It is not that hard to do.

the sigs im talking about WERE under the stated rule dimension, 500x200 being the rule

and as for as how many k-bytes it is needing to be lower you REALY dont want to visit the EA forums then- some of the sigs go several megabytes- but then we allow embeded video; and music on scrollover

spacesig.png

Well, my sig is smaller in dimensions than Heat Stroke's, therefore mine is smaller in size. I personally think it doesn't matter the size, as long as they follow the rules on Page 1 of Sig Battles.

that was my point chrisco, but to at least a few it does seem to matter-quite a bit, at least thats my impression

anyway its realy not that important, just a thing that bugs me, so i thought id fire it out and see what yall thought-- cheers :D

spacesig.png

You should make a tutorial on how to do stuff like that, it's really neat. The sig you won 3-0 on and your current.

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

Ugh I want to enter my new sig so bad but no one will vote :\

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

gratz sfifer, is a nice sig

as for as the "looks like a render pasted on a background. "

3 pics, 8 layers, 7 different effects plus the render..... yeeesh!

spacesig.png

Thanks heaps Jerkfight, means a lot from you guys.

EDIT: oh no, I'm up against Chrisco, my winning streak may come to an end.

Edited by Sfifer

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery