Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

nah i haven't stopped working on the room picture. I am totally redoing it... i have something else in mind for it. oh yeah here's a new abstract i made.

abstract-1.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

thank you guys very much.... i have one more thing to leave you with before i go to work.... a stone texture maybe? or maybe a concrete wall

stonetexture.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

That's a sweet one, too. You have to make a tutorial. I'm seriously considering trying one of those out as a background for a sig.

Also: I'm planning to put up a video later today. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Moi :?: Inspiration :?: thanks but I don't remember doing any grunges , not as good as yours anyways . Great job :mrgreen: I think I've been messing around a lot with clouds , maybe too much :lol: you know using the color burn with clouds would also give you an awesome outcome especially if you used the black and orange colors . I'll show ya in a minute . :wink: okay maybe with multiply , actually duplicating then flipping the picture before layer blending .

ah will do will do i am working on that right now :D

here's what i came up with after the suggestions yellow gave me in pm's.....

spaceballextreme.png

and here's some more tweaking after darkshock's suggestions...

spaceballdark.png

Looks great to me, but I would definitely work more on the lighting, surely the pillar on the right is darker than the other (assuming your light is coming from the left). And the pillars seem to have no shadow either. But still, great start, if you work on it just a wee bit more it'll be awesome.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

eyelashes worked out nicely :D ive still to do mine, not sure if i will now though i think the latest piece youve seen looks alright as it is..but i must say i think my picture would do nicely if i redid the lashes like those :wink:

Here is something i came up experimenting with some effects and layering and working on depth....

sunrisethroughthemountains.png

i am a ways away from making landscapes like some i have seen but i am currently learning on how to do them :D