pdn_reflection.png

before:

pdn_reflection_before.jpg

after:

pdn_reflection_after.jpg

>>Download

@german-peoples:

Hallo Leute!

Ich entschuldige mich für die mangelhafte Info, aber mein englisch ist nicht besonders gut. Sollte ich falsche Begriffe im Plug-In ausgewählt haben, so würde ich mich für ein Hinweis freuen! DANKE!!!

Bye

- more info... (german) -

This looks awesome! Great job, dS810. loganart is correct - it's similar to the existing Wet Floor Reflection plugin, but this one looks a lot more changeable and much more fun to fiddle with. Good work, and I'd love to see some more from you, dS810!

I don't seem to have a problem. But I think I know why.

Oh, that reminds me - dS810, please ZIP up your DLL file. Many people cannot download DLLs due to security settings on their machines, but most people can download ZIPs.

I don't seem to have a problem. But I think I know why.

Oh, that reminds me - dS810, please ZIP up your DLL file. Many people cannot download DLLs due to security settings on their machines, but most people can download ZIPs.

Ok! Zip-File is online...

He says he doesn't speak English very well, and apologizes for the lack of information in the first post. I can try telling him, Logan, but I don't think he can translate it.

Yeah, its not letting me download it either. This seems like a very useful plug-in and I was hoping to download it. =l

Can someone please help me out here? :D

looks like he hasn't been around since mid Feb. there is a different reflection by Madjik called wetfloor reflection that could be an alternate for you to use.

I actually like that one .

ciao OMA