Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

LFC4EVER, it took me a while to work on the trunk. I had to redo it about five times until the lines looked "normal." I use dents for trees most of the time and sometimes mixed with fractals. That, too, was a hard experience. Thanks!! :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Again a fantastic piece HELEN! Every update in here is awesome. :D

I would slightly distort and lower the opacity of the clash of the gloss between the large heart and the medium heart. It doesn't look right right now.

Looks very glassy and 3D. Great job!

Due to a headache, I had to finish it quicker than I intened to.

I wouldn't advise that. I can see that many edges are :AntiAliasingOn: , not because you aren't capable, because i'm guessing you sort of rushed it. Take your time, and if you aren't physically capable, then take a break. The result would be much more pleasing if you didn't rush it; to yourself too.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Oh My Helen - I just came across your Gallery and I am speechless. Your work is amazing. I had no idea the things you've created could be made like that from scratch with Paint. You have done yourself proud.

>^..^<

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Ur art is awesum, id kinda like to learn how to do a bisic cging with sum of my anime

but out of ur pictures this is my favrite from u...and i dont think i cud make it >.< i reall wish i knew how to make em

heartbox2aa.png

and i tryied making one of these too but i failed...a couple times >.<

2.jpg

Well this 1 i think i cud do but i guess i nvr thought of the idea, but it looks awesum, i might try making one :P

gecko.png

@Icey: I think you can make it. Just give it some time and patience.

@Storm.Shadow: lol. I drew it freehand, scanned it in, and traced over with a line/curve tool. That's it!

@Impact finale: Thanks!!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Well i tried to make a shark xP, i didnt really know what to do for a bg so its kinda random, i just wanted to make it look like water kinda

sharkyko0.png

as for u scanning ur work i have a question cuz i just happen to have a scaner printer thing.

After u scan ur image, do u like redraw(like trace) ur img b4 u color it? or do sumthing like using ur original drawing as an outline?

Wow...it's so breath-taking! Nice job! I like the background, too!

As for the scanning, what I do is open the scanned image in PDN, and it will automatically be as the "Background." I then add a new layer where I trace the original image. Choose either black or another preferred color. I then color the image in using gradients, blurs, etc. I hope I helped. Just PM if you have any other questions. Good luck!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA