Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

NEW image added!

Kemaru: Do you mean the "wreath-looking" stars? What I did with that is I used a larger paintbrush about 7 or 8 and painted random dots in the shape I wanted them to. On a separate layer, however, I drew a line in a shape I wanted the stars to go. After, I used a smaller brush and did the same, and smaller until I liked the look of it. The other stars I just used the Render--Stars option and copied and pasted the rest. I hope you also enjoy my coffee mug. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Goonfella: I love tea myself, but coffee is something that I like to drink especially in the morning. I drink tea usually in the afternoon and in after dinner (after heavier meals).

@TopHATslash: To tell you the truth, I like to make art using only the line tool, gradients, and some blur. Since I can't always draw on paper, PDN is the way to do it. But thanks for giving me some tips and your nice comment.

Thank you both for visiting.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Welshblue, I usually don't drink decaf. It doesn't have the same taste to it. Also, I was a little grossed out reading how they make decaf coffee. So, I drink coffee with caffeine and sometimes a little espresso (very rarely, though). Thanks for visiting.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you! I had a little trouble with shadow effects, but the leaf was very easy for me to do; I drew it freehand and then copied and pasted the other one. Glad you liked it! I got your PM. I'll work on it when I have a little more time; I have to focus on it and practice.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@janettsue: Aaaah. I can actually smell the coffee. Wait....that's probably because I just drank some. lol.

@welshblue: I think I might call it that way. Thanks for your comments! :wink:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Great work, Helen!

Did you Smudge it with the Paintbrush or the Soft brush?

I used the soft brush with a larger "circle."

Very nice helen. I would have to say that her face seems rather ride on the left.. but otherwise very awesome! Smudge doesn't work any more on my computer so I couldn't even try at something like that. :(

Well, she's not facing forward fully, her face is kind of more visible from the right. I usually draw my people that way. It's just me. :roll:

Why doesn't smudge work on your computer? Did you delete it by accident or something? Try to download it again. I wish you the best and tell me how it goes.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I don't know. I haven't bothered trying to fix it yet. I'll probably work on getting it fixed today.

Hey.. my post count is my birth year. :shock:

I guess that's kind of neat. I wish I were that young, though for me, I still feel that age at times. I'm in my early twenties. :wink: So, I'm your big sister, how about that?

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I don't have time to add highlights now. I'm too busy with housework (that's what happens when you don't have a job). And yes, I drew her myself. Those are the types of "girls" I draw from my head. Are you working on anything right now?

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA