Diamond painting

Diamond Painting seems to be a "paint by numbers" method of applying diamond-like coloured crystals to a canvas. I suppose the canvas has to have some adhesive on it first. Maybe the question should have been: Has anyone done a "Paint by Numbers" style of plug-in that could be used for that purpose?

Which would be a fair question . . .

Brian

• Like 1

Paint.NET may be the name of the program, but it isn't specifically for diamond painting. However, it is possible to make a plugin to stimulate the aesthetics of it.

• Like 1

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

2 hours ago, Reptillian said:

Paint.NET puede ser el nombre del programa, pero no es específicamente para pintar con diamantes. Sin embargo, es posible hacer un plugin para estimular la estética del mismo.

I agree with you, it can vary a bit and in the end the scheme of the page is not broken because we still talk about painting.
If you are interested in knowing about the subject, I can share with you where you can buy these fun products.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:45 PM, Pixey said:

I wish 😂

hi pixey! It's good that you like them, I have bought several if you are interested, I can pass my email to give you more information about this, greetings.

I think it is spam. Nothing seem to be about trying to stimulate Diamond Painting in Paint.NET.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.