StarryEyed's Gallery

starryeyed

Just came across paint.net and have been working with it for a few weeks.. I have really appreciated all of the great tutorials and plug ins posted here. All of you have done some great work :) and I just wanted to share a few of my peices and I will be adding more soon. All made entirely with paint.net

Also most of the pictures that i use are from google. i have no idea what site to cred..

Haystak sig

haystaksigsm.jpg

Georgia sig

smsig.jpg

Another Georgia sig

bulldogsig.jpg

Fireburst Sig

fireburstsigsm.jpg

Graphic made for a friend

FloppyFata-1.jpg

Absolutely Fabulous

Patsy.jpg

Koi Avatar

Marilyn Avatar

Fireburst Avatar

fireburstav.jpg

newest sig. thnx tut

starrysig.jpg

Sage Francis sig

sagesig.jpg

Sage Avatar

sageav.jpg

used for background of sage sig.

rdblk.jpg

I've seen a lot of really great gaming sigs in other user's galleries, so I was inspired to make one for my fav. game. It was made using renders of mold and blood stock photos.

TWOWORLDS.jpg

Alright that one wasn't the greatest so I checked our TophatSlash's tutorial and it gave me a few pointers .. So here the latest gaming sig.

twoworldssig.jpg

Another Gaming Sig.

halosig.jpg

Joker Sig.. ,used a c4d render in the background

jokersig.jpg

Joker Av.

jokerav.jpg

AFI Sig.

glowlineafisig-1.jpg

04 Mustang GT Sig

mustanggtsig.jpg

Mustang Av.

mustanggtav.jpg

Just a simple Sig.

simplesig.jpg

Another comic Siggy

stormsiggy.jpg

Using some tips from the Zexion tut.

zexionstylesig.jpg

My Current Wallpaper entirely PDN

phycotexture.jpg

Just a pretty lil siggy

fairysig.jpg

I like especially your sig. (fireburst) :D

thnx i accually made this one just messing around and added the exploding planet in the background Don't know it you can see it.. but i think it made a nice effect. It works as my sig for now until i make something that i like better. :lol:

Thnx for stopping by

You're off at a good start. :)

And, I really like your works! There's this ring in my head that makes me like it.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Code_Ember/daredevil_v3.png

Code_Ember passed away on October 25, 2008. The Paint.NET forum staff and members wish his family and friends only the best in this difficult time.

Thanks for posting on my pictorium, your pictures are nice and I agree with that guy about the fireburst sig. it looks pretty cool. You've almost got more posts than me and you joined like 5 days ago, lol. Keep up the good work, btw, getting Oma to have a look @ your pictorium is pretty cool.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I have started playing around with the Chaoscope and just wanted to add some of my renders of fractals using Chaoscope and paint.net.

This is the first one and i don't really have a name for it yet. If anyone thinks of a good one please let me know. As always your comments are appreciated and I will add some more soon so check back :)

polarice.jpg

Rasta Sig. using a fractal and a lot of pdn , I'm not a pothead or nething I swear.. It just sorta ended up looking like some marijuana plants so i added the little rasta guys. :lol:

rastasig.jpg

I have updated with some new stuff and I think that I am making progress, but i'm addicted to making siggies.. Will try to work on something else soon.. :?

I have been preoccupied lately trying to figure out Cinema 4D to make some sweet renders to work with on paint.net

Also considering creating an account Devient Art But not to sure yet.. Well i have had a lot of visits to my Gallery but not to many comments .. So feel free to coment and give me some constructive critism or tips. :) :idea:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...