Midgetalien's Gallery -New spacescape page 11

Midgetalien

• 2 weeks later...

I love your artwork, can you post some links to the ones you said you made off tutorials, like the border one from Oma? This is a great artwork, and you have some good shading, and some good tinting techniques.

Myfirstsig.jpg

"I thought that you said we were all quite mad?"
"Why yes, my very lovely dear, but not quite as mad as the Hatter."

Thank You :D

Spacescapes are awsome, so i they have kinda become my "thing". I am flllowing any and all tutorials to do with spacescapes, planets, stars ect... so if anyone knows of any feel free to point to them :) - chances are i may have them already but then again someone might point to one i have missed :)

I have to say that the Paint.net forum has been really helpful adn useful. I cant believe that i managed to learn a paint programme in such a short ammount of time. It makes me look at photoshop and think "why - why on earth did someone create something thats near impossible to use unless you have a degree from the planet krypton on the use of airbrushes and a manual the size of 7 bibles"

Anyway, heres some recent stuff: (messing around trying new techniques):

Starlight.jpg

Death.jpg

like the reaper but your gallery is waaay to unorganized... you should use some hide tags because it takes forever to scroll down a page even on high speed internet.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"