Help With this 3d Text

Hi can somebody help me recreate this logo using paint.net but instead I would like it to say SHEPS BIKER BOOKS, If some body could tell me what font this graphic designer used  or just give me a few pointers in the right direction ive tried using TR's Monolithic plugin but just cant find the font or get it to like wave if that makes sense.

thanks for any help 

Thanks 

Ben 

Logo BLACK.jpg

Hi @666Ben666 and Welcome to the forum :)

I wonder if you have seen these tutorials:

Also, you can use the Shape 3D Plugin to get a 'rounded' curve to your text.

Shape_3_D.png

As for the Font - I used Arial Black in the above image.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi @Pixey. I was just about to propose the same :) . The only thing I can not do is the black outline. The angles are sharp and when I try to use some of the outline techniques or  plugins they always end rounded. Do you have any suggestions?

Edited by Eli

Hi @Eli That is a very nice result you posted <3

I am not that well versed with making text, but did learn once .... can't remember where, to outline the resulting merged 3D text using BoltBait's Outline.  These are the steps I used for my result, before using Shape 3D.

Sheps_3_D_black_outline.png        ~Clickable~

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi everyone thank you for the different plugins to try in the end I used word art on Microsoft word and the gravity plugin my only issue is what is the best tool to cut the black around my words i tried the lasso tool but it was too hard any ideas because i want it to have a white back ground 

thanks Ben 

Edited by 666Ben666

You can use this Plugin kill color keeper to remove the black.

But, you will be left without a black outline around the text.  I suggest, after running the Plugin, to use AA's Assistant,  then select the text with the magic wand, at Flood Mode, and then use BolBait's Outline Plugin.  After that, use AA's Assistant again.

P.S.  Please watch the size of the images you post.  The last one was a bit too big :)  

30b8T8B.gif