Ok, I have two questions. What is the effect called in this picture? (the background)     Also, in the picture, I notice the ouline is MUCH more accurate and generally more quality than the 2 outline plugins I found. (pyrochild & boltbait) On some images I see that are most likely made with photoshop, there are some jagged objects and the outlines are much sharper and cleaner than those plugins.   When using the outline plugin by pyrochild or boltbait, let's say I have a square obje