how to restore painted saved picture.by any phone software

12 hours ago, sashwilko said:

If you mean restoring it back to how it was before you edited it ? Short answer - You can't. 

It's always best to work on a copy of a picture so you always have the original. 

If l have copy  which was added a paint/drawned a paint on it....and l want to remove it....

Hello @Liam and Welcome :D

Can you paste the image here for us to see if it can be restored some way. If the image is large, you can save it to a place like Imgur or Postimage.org and then add the link to this thread.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

We have one app here. Paint.net. If you upload the image someone will see if it can be restored.

4 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

We have one app here. Paint.net. If you upload the image someone will see if it can be restored.

how can I get it....l need an like that....as long as it can restore any pictures which was added something on top it....e.g a layer, emoji , written quot....

I'm sorry @Liam there is no magic app that can do what you are asking.  If you do not know how to use Paint.net, then I don't think we can help you.  But, if you can show us the image (upload it to Imgur or another hosting site and then post the link in this thread) then we can suggest how to change it in Paint.net.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

On 05/04/2018 at 10:11 AM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

how can I have this paint . net app? l really need it

17 hours ago, Pixey said:

I'm sorry @Liam there is no magic app that can do what you are asking.  If you do not know how to use Paint.net, then I don't think we can help you.  But, if you can show us the image (upload it to Imgur or another hosting site and then post the link in this thread) then we can suggest how to change it in Paint.net.

so which magic application to you have then ? 

Pictures store information as a rectangle of pixels, no more. A pixel is just a color. So if you take a photo and save it after adding meme text, scribbles, etc. then you're only saving the rectangle of pixels after all your work, which means all previous information is lost permanently. So "removing" text and other things is actually done by copying nearby pixels to cover up the text. Skim over https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raster_graphics if I confused you.

how can I have this paint . net app? l really need it

I could provide the link, but I'd rather help you help yourself. Pretty much any question you ever have has results on Google, so go to Google.com (or your favorite search engine) and type in paint.net to see what comes up. You'll likely find a download page where you can get it.

• Upvote 1

Pictures can be in layered form,  and arguably in vector forms. TIFF can store layers,  and support high depth along with color space like CMYK or LAB.  But,  I get what Joshua means.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.