how do i make joker make up?

ok simply im obsessed with the joker :shock: lol

and i want to know if i could do it or atleast someone show me how to make it look jokerish?

or change skin color and hair color

like make the skin whitei

add the red to my face and lips

the black to my eyes (maybe)

and change my hair color (short hair)

is it possible?

It can be done quite easily. Using the Magic Wand, Lasso Tool or this tutorial, select each part of the face you want to modify. Say, for example, the lips. Select the lips, then use the Hue/Saturation Plugin and turn the saturation up (and maybe play around with the hue). Continue with the face (increase brightness instead of changing saturation) and the hair (playing with hue). Try it out.

I'd recommend taking the picture with an actual camera, instead of what appears to be a web cam - the cleaner the image of your face, the easier it will be to alter it effectively.

By the way,

Why... so - SERIOUS?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

ohhh sorry bout that.....

well ya its webcam and the only reason y im not usen camera pics is a icant find my cored D=

so maybe u can just use a pic c of someone else and make a tut or sumtin? pls

@007 Nab what doesnt kill you just makes you stranger!

Hah.

Get any pic you want, and select the face - just the face. Copy the selection onto a new layer. Then mess with Saturation levels and Brightness/Contrast. This can make the face look nice and grungy.

Then I would suggest just manually drawing the make up on.

After that, mess with blend modes of the face copy layer and the original picture layer (that's underneath it).

If you have hair you want to mess with as well, use the conditional hue/saturation adjustment set to "fade vertical/horizontal" to make the hair vary from blue to green to purple - or whatever.

Hope I helped - see what you can come up with once you find a cord,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

This is a really old thread, and chances are, zac won't be back after being gone for 5 years. That's why we have rule #11 in our forum rules.

11) Don't reply to very old threads. Also known as "reviving" or "resusitating" old/dead threads. Also called "necroposting" (eww). If there has been no discussion in a thread for, say, 3 months ... then it is dead. Do not reply to it -- pretend like it is locked. If you reply to it, then the thread will be immediately locked and your post may be deleted. Please just create a new thread if you have something to say about that subject.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo