LionsDragon's Gallery--Sensorium

On 8/6/2017 at 8:07 AM, welshblue said:

It's not difficult to say good things about your work ( looking back at my early stuff ... it wasn't as good)

I find that hard to believe, but thank you! Full disclosure, I've been working with Paint.Net off and on for about 10 years; it's only now that I have the time (and reliable connectivity) to focus on it more.

And if your son wants to feel more Scandinavian, let me know because I've got plenty of recipes!

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Now @Pixey, @Maximilian, and @Seerose--I've got four pans' worth on the cooling racks and two more baking so there are plenty for everyone! :) (Seriously, my spritz recipe is ridiculous.)

Seerose, I wish I could find plates like that for you! They were inspired by a character in a TV show I like; she seemed like she'd have plates like that.

Annnd...oh my gosh! *hugs Seerose* You just gave me an idea for this year's Christmas card! Thank you, my dear sweet friend!

• Like 2

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

LD cookies are Never   counted,  that defeats the purpose of eating them...unless you run out before my turn arrives :P

• Like 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

• 1 month later...

Ohhhh - how I wish I knew where she was off to, and what she would be doing when she gets there :happeh:.  That's a mighty good looking chariot she has there, not to mention those horses :star:

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• LionsDragon changed the title to LionsDragon's Gallery--Sensorium