Jump to content

LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything


LionsDragon
 Share

Recommended Posts

@LionsDragon You're welcome. :)

I don't use them much. But, upon testing what can I do with them, they're good for creating 'chaos'. I can't help creating chaotic things to, then, start looking for shapes or figures... It's kind of like searching images in clouds or forests. Also, both fractals are good for effects. X]

 

Oh, that. o.o The only advice I can give is something I caught from just observing and practicing. Shapes are the base for a drawing. It doesn't matter if it's cartoon-ish, anime/manga, semi-realistic or realistic.

 

I didn't know that. o.o

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Beta0 said:

@LionsDragon You're welcome. :)

I don't use them much. But, upon testing what can I do with them, they're good for creating 'chaos'. I can't help creating chaotic things to, then, start looking for shapes or figures... It's kind of like searching images in clouds or forests. Also, both fractals are good for effects. X]

 

I like making "fire and ice" pieces with them, which is part of why I had the idea to add fractals to this image.

 

3 hours ago, Beta0 said:

Oh, that. o.o The only advice I can give is something I caught from just observing and practicing. Shapes are the base for a drawing. It doesn't matter if it's cartoon-ish, anime/manga, semi-realistic or realistic.

...That helps immensely, believe it or not! I guess I never thought to break drawings down that way....

 

3 hours ago, Beta0 said:

I didn't know that. o.o

 

Well, I think this is the first time I've mentioned it on the forums.

 

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well. Now I feel very silly. I always skipped that step as a kid. That could be why I never learned to draw.

 

On 5/22/2017 at 1:32 AM, Beta0 said:

Oh. Sorry for bringing it up. :(

 

Dude, no worries! I brought it up, remember? :) I have glaucoma, the type where my eye pressure spikes really suddenly. I thought it was a migraine triggered by my ragweed allergy. :P

 

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@LionsDragon No need to feel that. I used to draw without doing shapes. They would come out weird without a good 'foundation' (not sure if it's called like that.) So, it takes time to get good at drawing. :)

 

Okay. Had to look it up. I hope that's getting treated. :)

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2017 at 2:22 AM, Beta0 said:

@LionsDragon No need to feel that. I used to draw without doing shapes. They would come out weird without a good 'foundation' (not sure if it's called like that.) So, it takes time to get good at drawing. :)

 

This explains a lot of my frustrations. Boy, if I could have a word with my younger self for being so impatient!

 

On 5/25/2017 at 2:22 AM, Beta0 said:

Okay. Had to look it up. I hope that's getting treated. :)

 

It is! Just had a check up today, in fact, and my doctor was surprised to discover I've regained a little vision in my right eye. :)

 

So on that note--cake for everybody! :cake:

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Your doing some nice work LD, very stylish.

I'm out of reps but luv your feline looking dragons.

Great subject, might have to have a go @ making a dragon myself soon.

Good onya LD :-)

  • Upvote 1

Sig.jpg

 

“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further.”

― Thomas Carlyle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meet Isgerdr (Ice-sheltered), McKenna's grumpy older sister. I think their parents may have been an inter-elemental marriage.

 

NRsVFgH.png

 

I'm also trying my hand--errr, mouse--at digital painting. Here's the late, great David Bowie; wish I knew what he was singing! (I like to think it's "Let's Dance.")

 

bJLb28k.png

Edited by LionsDragon
  • Upvote 5

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's super weird that I remain unable to access the full size image (now I get a "file not found" error) :/ but now I see a popup window with a little bigger thumbnail. Despite the persistent difficulties, I can see the portrait a little better now :):trophy:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LionsDragon changed the title to LionsDragon's Gallery--Happy Everything

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...