Review my sig please!

RyuinfinityPDN

Alright man, you asked for some crazy rating, you got it:

1. The main subject of your sig is a bit blurred (the text) try to make it sharper, as it is the focal point.

2. The lines in the background need something... They should either be blended into the background by lowering the opacity, blurred, or incorporated differentely.

3. I can see what you were going for with the sides - it seems to me you kind of want a tech sig - kinda sci-fi ish. Instead of just having the bars on the sides, I would add some kind of very small border to the top and bottom as well - and remember that it doesn't have to be restricted to a rectangle - the side bars can weave around or be smoothed off at the top and bottom corners.

That's about it right now, I'll try to think of something else later.

Remember not to take anything i said offensively, or as an insult. I'm just trying to show you how your sig could be improved, in my opinion.

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

In my opinion its not to bad and its simple which is allways a good start(as some people try to over do it :| ) but you could make it more eye catching like the colour scheme is ok just needs some work here and there and also post in the right section. Apart from that its nice is this a first?

ok since you want critism bad i sugeest someone get pryo the most critical guy here(in a good way^^)

ok firstly its kinda blurry its nothing special just a bunch of lines witha green backround and a circle in the middle

no matter what u make there is always one thing u can do to make it better feather!the best plug-in ever made.

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

We're not biting you, it's just that the reason it seems odd has been already stated.

Center thingy seems blurred

We've exhausted almost every single thing there is to your sig (that's a good thing :wink: ) Now you can use all the comments to improve, yes?

I hope to see more from you soon. Experiment with more renders and distorts. Have fun PDNing!

You know, with all this contructive criticism, you'd think you would have improved it by now. I mean, several points were repeated over and over, so I think you should update your sig to meet those standards. Otherwise we're writing just to give you attention.

Sorry if my message seems harsh,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!