expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

Thanks Sozo. :D

P.S. New sig? I've had this for a month or two already. :P

In fact, I've been thinking about creating a new sig ... it's about time.

Really? This is the first time I've seen it. Evidently you don't frequent the same forums I do...

Thanks CJ. You are very talented as well, especially at sigs and stuff like that. Some of us just specialize in different areas. :wink:

P.S. Your avatar is pretty cool. :mrgreen: Did you make it from scratch?

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Lol I am not talented I do not know why people say that I just like making sigs and stuff! But you are good! And no, that was a can vector I edited in colour, trim, text and BG very simple but I like it! I also added some more stuff in my gallery that I forgot to post…

And for some reason I want to marry you're sig!! It just looks so perfect and shiny!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Lol I am not talented I do not know why people say that I just like making sigs and stuff! But you are good! And no, that was a can vector I edited in colour, trim, text and BG very simple but I like it! I also added some more stuff in my gallery that I forgot to post…

And for some reason I want to marry you're sig!! It just looks so perfect and shiny!

{Ch@/\/\p}

You are talented. Your choice of color schemes is very professional, all of them work well together.

And thank you for the compliment on my sig. I like yours a lot too. :D

I like your stuff but i think the Firefox logo in the firefox organic concept is a little to dark =)

Yeah, I know. I was messing with it with Conditional Hue/Saturation, and I changed the colors. Then I read the rules for the competition and found out you can't change the logo. So I tried to make it back to the original, I was too lazy to just import the original logo in again. :P

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Great work, man, I really look forward to new stuff from you. Keep up the good work! :)

And I think that the darkness of the logo is good. It makes it look more "organic," if you know what I mean. The darkness differentiates it from the other contestants' logos (most likely), and gives it a little twist. Nice job, by the way, on both of the logos. They're great work! And, speaking of that, how did you do in the contest?

Thanks Livewrong. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the second round. A team of internal Mozilla people reviewed over 1,500 entries, and picked the top 5. You can vote on which one you want to win at the Mozilla store.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

The stuff you make is amazing, I love the style and flow all of them have.

Thanks Fire. Your work is quite stunning as well.

Your buildups and the concept is truly amazing. I really like your wallpapers.

Thank you Max. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

I totally have to give a shout-out to PI+, and the sig and avatar based upon it. Love it, love it, love it.

I love all your work, but the depth of detail in PI+ is stunning.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype