Rubrica's Gallery - I'm Back!

Rubrica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice work! How long did it take you to make the angel?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

From someone as renowned as you, that's quite the compliment. Thank you very much. :)

But, as the title says, this does not mean I will be creating again. I made this because I had to; I no longer have any creativity. Just as writer's block can cripple an author's career forever in severe cases, artist's block has done the same to me.

For now.

• 2 months later...

Just a small update...

Hidden Content:
idobelieve.png

abstractfinal.png

clockworkpixelbluefinal-1.png

clockworkpixelfinal.png I'm proud of these two. Just ignore the deformed cog in the top-left corner. :D

cloudsavfinal.pngcloudssigfinal.png

cubismfinal.png

effortfinal.png

fireworkspng.png

illusionavatar.gifillusionsig.gif

incantemplefinal.png

jigsawpuzzle.png

kairosfinal.png My competition entry.

mlaakhousefinal.png I like this very much. It's part of a kingdom I'm making later on.

objectionfinal.png Hand drawn.

ohdear.png My worst piece, it was more of a test of a concept. Not the specific shade of blue in the background - it matches PERFECTLY with the BSOD.

kristophfinal.pngchellskinfinal.pngrobotskinfinal.png Some skins I made for a game called Minecraft.

studio.png

vialfinal.png A kind of vial, filled withsome sort of energy, kind of like a soul?

papercraneavatar.pngpapercranesig.png

portalav.pngportalsig.png This went really, really wrong.

orientseriousfinal.png

omtmadvertfinal.png

My next project is an isometric pixel rendition of my school. Trust me, it's nicer than you'd think. Of course, taking on such big projects means that my updates will be infrequent, but I'll make some filler work too. :D

Anyway, with that little surprise, I bid you good day! :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wowwowowowow rubrica how did i miss your gallery. You have some splendid work. My favorite is the christmas ornament though it looks absolutely real. Nice use of soften portrait that i see... most people don't use soften portrait, i absolutely love that plug in.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"