light blub , light glow effect ?

Hi all

I used to have an effect that creates a light bulb, light glow around its

surrounding area.

it also had the option to select light color , adjust the light angles and light rays radius.

( i thing the transperency too)

can someone point me to that missing effect plugin.

thank you

Avi

Edited by avim1968

"DDAP=Don't Drink And Post!" :-)

The description sounds like my 'highlight' plugin. link below shows UI or in the pack - link in sig.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21835-highlight-now-in-red-ochre-plugin-pack/#entry354238

(sorry pdnnoob, it really does sound like it - not just plugging the plug-in - honest! :lol: )

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I can feel an new award forming: "Shameless Self Promotion"

(I'm guilty for references to the Plugin Index - WHICH YOU CAN FIND HERE: Plugin Index by EER)

:lol:

The description sounds like my 'highlight' plugin. link below shows UI or in the pack - link in sig.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21835-highlight-now-in-red-ochre-plugin-pack/#entry354238

(sorry pdnnoob, it really does sound like it - not just plugging the plug-in - honest! :lol: )

Actually, I was going to suggest that myself, but I got the two confused xD I would say it matches the description perfectly!

@EER It sounds like such a negative award until you know the stories behind it...I like it! :D

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

You're earning it one post at a time. I'm keeping my eye on you... :cyclops: