Firey Text

Tom Jackson

Ok, I just recently started using Paint.NET.

You tutorial helped in some ways. But a lot of it wasent very detailed and I could find many of the buttons.

- I could find "Flatten Image"

And idk if it was just me, but my image came out with.

- 2 layers.

I had one layer with clouds, the other with text. I dont know how to merge them into each other to make it look fiery and such. So I had one image with the text and a red background to it. The other image with the clouds.

As before, your tutorial wasent really descriptive. Maybe can somone help me out with it?

also, How would I be able to upload the image since it's in a weird extension that "Photobucket" wont even allow me to upload.

L!ve in your world, Get OWNED !n mine.

Signature4.png

The weird extension is probably *.pdn - the Paint.NET file type. This is because of the two layers.

If your having help finding the different buttons, you could try searching on the online help file. I would give you some more details but I'm rushing.

sigeb7.png

The weird extension is probably *.pdn - the Paint.NET file type. This is because of the two layers.

If your having help finding the different buttons, you could try searching on the online help file. I would give you some more details but I'm rushing.

sigeb7.png

Cornipus I think that actually looks pretty good. If you want to get it more flamey though, you might want to try using a higher pixel setting for the gaussian blur. also, you can play around with the curves a bit more to get a bit more red in it. Just a suggestion.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

How did you get the fire in your avatar and sig to look like an outline? Whenever I do the tutorial, I always end up with it being filled with fire.

Didn't use this tut for the avatar. I started out with it for the sig, but ended up changing a whole lot of things. Just play around.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I know this may sound noob, but i am new to this program and ive always wanted to do fiery text but i didnt know other programs other then photoshop could do it, (cause i couldnt afford photoshop) but i found out this can, i tried doing ur tutorial but i couldnt even understand where to go on the first step, can someone tell me noob steps to this, i would greatly appreciate it thank you :D

So lol im a brand new user.. I made this on my first attempt lol only took me a good 20 minutes.. haha..

THANKS soooo much for the easy tutorial! haha took me forever to find flatten though :oops:

Not sure how to post the picture but ill try..

fire2xe4.th.jpg

This was and is such a good tutorial.! Here is what I managed to get, and I think I will be using this one on my website for the header. I should make some tuts...

bssonfirell0.jpg

"What will we do if we don't try and help eachother?"

blackvortexavatar2ee5.jpg

Hi Ya'll. Just discovered the forum and all I can say is it's a real big help in making stuff. I haven't really experimented to see wat I could make, but the tuts you have here are amazing.

It took me several hours of fiddling, but these two images are the best I could make for the flame lettering.

The Imperial Eagle from Warhammer 40k

eagle.png

And my screen name

meh.png

Both have glows added to them.

wingsigbr2.png