No e-mail received

I hope this is the right place for this , as there is not a `Forum Concerns & Questions ' section so I figured this is the next best thing.

Anyway , my problem is with the e-mail that I am supposed to receive when I get a new PM from someone on this forum. Quite simply - I don`t get one!

I have had two PM`s over the last couple of days and the first I have known about them is when I visit the forum and get the pop up with the new message. I did not get any notification by e-mail for either. I have checked my settings and the option for an e-mail is checked so I don`t know why I never got one.

Maybe someone could look into this?

BTW - maybe it would be a good idea to add a Forum Concerns & Questions section for queries such as this.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I don't think we need a separate forum for these questions. Paint.net Discussion & Questions is probably the right place for it.

I do get PM notifications. So I'm not sure how widespread this problem is.

Sending you a PM just to confirm that you're getting zero notifications.....Done.

Goonie, I get them. Are you sure that the email is correct? No comma instead of a dot or something like that. Try sending an email to yourself using the email addy. Maybe that may show a problem? Hope you can get it sorted.

I've tried to nominate a couple of images for the galleria via reporting the post as we are meant to do & nothing has come of it & I have been patient waiting quite a few months. Kinda related to Gonnie's question.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Just to confirm: your Profile > Settings > General Settings > Personal Messenger Options:

UNCHECKED: Disable my personal messenger

If you disable your personal messenger, you will not be able to start or participate in personal conversations.

CHECKED: Notify me by e-mail when I get a new personal message

Enabling this option will send an email notification of any new personal messages sent to you.

CHECKED: Notify me on the board when I get a new personal message

Enabling this option will alert you of a new personal message when you visit the board

Have you checked your spam filter?

Checked that as well. It is not being blocked or anything . So any notifications should arrive. Nothing in the junk mail folder. They never used to arrive as junk anyway.

ISP problem?

I do have two e-mail addresses. Would it be worth changing the one in my settings to see what happens ?

Settings are as they should be EER. -

PMProb.jpg

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Really? I'd immediately change it back to the original email address just to satisfy my curiosity....,